PM??? | FerrariChat

PM???

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ItalGerBrit, Aug 14, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ItalGerBrit

ItalGerBrit Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2016
    S La
    Need help with PM. Cannot find them. Is there a tutorial buried somewhere explaining how it works. I did find old conversations but no new alerts etc. Maybe just a clitch?

2. mchas

mchas F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Top right, click on “Conversations”

3. ItalGerBrit

Mar 15, 2016
    S La
    I did that and conversations are there but no PMs.

4. ItalGerBrit

Mar 15, 2016
    S La
    Looks like it was "moved to a different forum". What does that mean. Maybe a moderator can help with the PM problem and where my post was moved to?

5. ItalGerBrit

Mar 15, 2016
    S La
    This post was moved from 360/430 that I have been on for years and suddenly no PMs

6. Mikestradale

Mikestradale F1 Rookie

Jan 25, 2006
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #6 Mikestradale, Aug 14, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    I think a moderator has moved your topic to this forum because it’s not a 360/430 related topic/question.

A conversation is a PM.

You can send PM’s / private messages to other members by “starting a new conversation”.

1. Click on the name or profile pic of the person you want to PM, you will see a popup window, click on “start a new conversation”.

or

2. Click top-right and then click on “Conversations”. Next screen click on “START A NEW CONVERSATION”. Then at the next screen you can add the “Participants” of the private conversation.

7. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Your thread was moved here by another mod because it was not 360/430 related.

Your explanation of your PM "problem" is unclear. Access to PM is explained by another user above. If you have another problem, please describe it more clearly.

8. dansfastcars

dansfastcars Rookie

Feb 19, 2007
    Ontario, Canada