Pista allocation with premium price? | Page 19 | FerrariChat

Pista allocation with premium price?

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by darrencsh, Jun 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    Exactly! Real money doesn't need to shout to the world and tell everyone about it like what we've seen going on here. All the peacocking in the world cant fix this situation all bought about by his own doing. Instead of casting personal insults - which he has done twice now on this thread I notice - he should man up and accept responsibility for his own actions/postings. Whether Oligarch is Dansage - I don't really care although it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest given he's jumped to his defense, quoting him as his neighbor and, in the watch game with a string of high end cars to his name. Yeah like I guess i should believe that without question of doubt :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Also coincidental is yangayan resurfacing today along with some other new dude with a funny user like Jizz/gizz (something like that) who started a new thread proposing the most ridiculous troll type question. Looks like the socks in puppet box are getting a proper work over lately....probably from the same guy trying to play everyone here.

markcs and Ferrari 308 GTB like this.
  2. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Hey guys, i'm looking for a Pista ,don't mind paying $100K over for the right car.Preferably with some Barbus tweeks.

Please show me some respect yes?

Here is some information on me https://www.superyachtfan.com/superyacht_solemar.html

Mikhail (not a friend of Foxy)

Shadowfax likes this.
  3. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    #453 Shadowfax, May 5, 2019
    Last edited: May 5, 2019
    The latest one now is YY buying an evo lambo coz he can't wait for his F8:rolleyes:. Had 300 but no more....but that's all changed suddenly it seems. Yeah like I believe that. I guess he too is a watch trader on an 8 figure annual salary from a bit of sideline watch trading :rolleyes:. Meanwhile new user Jizz is thinking about buying a beat 458 but isn't sure if its better than his past 911's....so is asking fchatters for advice on what to do. OMG....didn't Foxy own a beat 458 before he struck Lasseter's reef? The sock puppets will be getting holes....
    Meanwhile all Foxys cars are at the dealer for the cleaner to drive in between getting tilt lifted to and fro cars and coffee for a pose session.. Wouldn't want to put miles on them I guess. Best leave the driving for the dealer staff.

Ferrari 308 GTB likes this.
  4. Ferrari 308 GTB

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Hahaha ,will check YY etc out ,sounds like matey is going into overdrive now.

If you just took delivery of a Pista surely you would know at least the correct colour no? You can't make this stuff up.

The video with the new Doberman guard dogs cracks me up.:D

Shadowfax likes this.
  5. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    #455 Shadowfax, May 5, 2019
    I think overdrive has burnt out and he's doing a Fred Flintstone peddling his feet through through the floorboards!!

Dobermans? Have I missed something? Foxy has Dobermans? Maybe he's talking about the ones snapping at his heels??

Check the latest YY talk on the new F8 thread. Too funny. The new Jizz thread is also funny stuff. Fchat has become hugely entertaining of late!:D

6. Ferrari 308 GTB

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
  7. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    #457 Shadowfax, May 5, 2019
  8. Ferrari 308 GTB

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    "Always roll two deep to pick up the Patek Philippe's":D

Tiger cub in the freaking car?:eek:

""I CONTROL PALLADIUM" LOLOLOL

WTF is Foxy smoking?;)

Shadowfax likes this.
  9. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    #459 Shadowfax, May 5, 2019
    Definitely some very weird sh/t going on there...:eek: Not much driving going on - just posing using cars as props....bit like that vid shown earlier on with nose candy dude. Not sure who he's trying to impress??.

10. Ferrari 308 GTB

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    YY is still there,for now.

Seems Foxy has been impersonating the real Oligarch (Mikhail) for the last year or more...with his Instagram rubbish.This is the biggest load of BS on the planet!

Guys you can all make your own minds up of course .:rolleyes:

Shadowfax likes this.
  11. noone1

noone1 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mike
    NY guys seems legit. Bit over the top, but not for coming from Russia, seems legit I guess. Well, as legit as you can be if selling jewelry to Putin ;)

markcs and Shadowfax like this.
  12. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    Say so. Foxy has seen the opportunity to be someone and became oligarchs alter ego under a multitude of users. All a bit too OTT for what most would consider a real car enthusiast. To be one of those you actually have to drive the cars properly, not just move them about on a flatbed to the next photo shoot or use them as props to showcase tiger cubs and the likes. All seems very fluffy and full of self absorbed BS if you ask me.

Re Foxy,YY and associated s/puppets.....I'm sure there will be more implausible BS in store - goes without saying. Stay tuned for the next episode!

13. Transman

Transman Karting

Nov 20, 2016
    New York
    Full Name:
    Stephen Ferraro
    How much are the tickets for this show
    I’ll take 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markcs likes this.
  14. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    It's been for free so far. Sit back and enjoy! Every day there seems to be a whole new story.
    Tomorrow there may be a lion's head roaring out the window of a Pista.

15. F142George

F142George Karting

Jun 26, 2014
    UK
    Full Name:
    George
    Has anyone seen the new Cup 2R tyres on delivery Pistas? Or is that just an aftermarket option Michelin are offering?

16. Oligarch_NY

Oligarch_NY Karting

Apr 28, 2019
    NY
    no new episode you keep your Ferrari chat. I am still shocked at all you guys.

17. noone1

noone1 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mike
    On a side note, Dansage was last seen on Fchat 9 hours ago heh

18. Ferrari 308 GTB

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Shadowfax and F142George like this.
  19. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    that means his username right? ie if he used a different username but same device/ip address it wldnt reflect?

20. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    #470 paulchua, May 5, 2019
    I got to say some interesting parallels here, Ferrari 308 GTB.

I see one of two possibilities.

First, of course, this is what most people suspect, this guy is part of that subculture I mentioned earlier, and he idolizes Mikhail Prokohrov, as say Elizabeth Holmes idolized Steve Jobs.

The reason I say this is if you look at the link Ferrari 308 GTB posted, our friend matches up to everything as if he is modeling himself after Mikhail Prokohrov.

1) He is Russain
    2) He is truly an Oligarch in every sense
    3) He does control Palladium
    4) He does much of his business in New York (even owns part of the Nets)
    5) He is not shy about media attention
    6) His connections with for Putin
    7) The guns in his house (see the video above on #5)
    8) Arranges prostitutes for his guests (He said this is how he was able to get a distribution of the Pista)

If our friend is legit, then maybe he is connected to Mikhail Prokhorov (2nd brother in law to the cousin of his niece)?

In his Instagram our friend says he "controls Palladium" - only one guy that controls Palladium, and that's Prokohrov.

I report, you decide.

P.S. I got to say if you have not seen the video yet, I highly recommend it. It's actually haunting to me that we're all experiencing this documentary in real life. (skip to 13:00 if it's too long)

21. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    You guys are out of control. Not everyone is fake just because they own cars you don't or show them off in ways you wouldn't. If someone is, it will come out in the long run, but throwing wild accusations around is rude and unproductive. Did you think that the mods wouldn't be checking on other duplicate accounts in a thread once one pair was found?

This thread is no longer about Pista premiums, instead it's become a witch hunt. Thread closed.

cavsct94, paulchua, Xrayv8 and 9 others like this.