PIN Code missing | FerrariChat

PIN Code missing

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Gus Papamichalopoulos, Feb 7, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gus Papamichalopoulos

Mar 3, 2019
    Athens Greece, London UK
    Full Name:
    Gus Papamichalopoulos
    Guys I am new here but it looks definitely that all Ferrari owners have access to so much know how and data!! Just bought a 355 and I am missing the PIN for the ECU. I wonder how this was included in the documentation from the factory ...was it a slip ? I see in the warranty that there is a four digit number (the same ) for the door key no. and ignition key no. I guess this is not the PIN I am looking for...Many thanks for welcoming me @ FerrariChat

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Welcome - take a look for a photo of the piece of paper in the 355 section - it is a sort of carbon (like old bank pin notification) with Ferrari logo top left model type right with VIN below and PIN code below that

If your car is UK the supplying dealer and/or importer may still have a note - it may also be hand written somewhere - worst case is if the whole system collapses you have to contact a member such as Gobble (USA) or Eric355 (France) to resolve - I'm a little out of touch but there may also be someone on the Isle of Man whose name escapes me who can help

The alarm system is shared with the 360 so many discussions are in that section too