Pictures of old Ferrari dealers from the area? | FerrariChat

Pictures of old Ferrari dealers from the area?

Discussion in 'New England' started by flat6vroom, Aug 9, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. flat6vroom

flat6vroom Rookie

Aug 9, 2017
    Boston, MA
    Hello everyone!

New member from Brookline. Was doing some digging online and ran into the name Gaston Andrey. It seems he owned quite a few locations in the area.

1. Framingham Swiss Chalet, that you can still see on Route 9

2. West Newton, building still exists, but is now a SafeLite Glass workshop

3. Brookline location, now Village Auto Body

I also found out there was another dealer in Cohasset, MA named Autohaus.

Does anyone have pictures from these old locations? A google search isn't turning up much.

2. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    somewhere I have pics of the Framingham showroom at Rt 9/90, taken in the mid 80s. Red 308GTSi with a black targa roof. Also have other pics from 1991 from below the showroom, one of the first US F40s in storage awaiting delivery. Also recall pics that day of a Silver on red 348TB.

Owners son was always friendly, got to cruise in a yellow 80s TR on one visit. He has a website by the way, they still broker cars: no longer race though.

Roger Andrey, google it

3. audi_328

audi_328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2005
    NH
    Full Name:
    Audi
    Somewhere I've got some photos from the old Rt. 9 Gaston Andrey location: several of a 288 GTO and some pics of 15-year old me sitting in a C/4. Actually had a "job interview" with Roger when I was 16 (around '90-91), I was applying to be a lot boy - didn't get the job, haha, would've been driving 1.5 hours one way from home for one thing - but Roger was very gracious, at the end of the interview he took me downstairs where newly-delivered cars (among others) were stored...still recall seeing a brand new Testarossa, window-sticker in place, plastic on the sills, etc. down there among several other cars. Still have Roger's business card someplace, glossy card with a white TR on it.

I visited Autohaus a few times back in the day, also have some pics of a 288 GTO on the floor there, as well as several photos of a brand-new blue 348.

I loved Gaston Andrey in Framingham, though, with the whole Swiss-chalet thing going on. The people were nice to me, as a kid, too.

Audi

4. audi_328

audi_328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2005
    NH
    Full Name:
    Audi
  5. philS

philS Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2008
    Metrowest MA
    Full Name:
    Phil
    I remember seeing that 288 GTO on the floor as well (and also at the NE Auto Show in Boston) -- I have pics somewhere. Isn't that the car that he kept for a few years then sold to Bill Cosby?