[PICS]: Rare Supercar has landed in US -> Gumpert Apollo!! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

[PICS]: Rare Supercar has landed in US -> Gumpert Apollo!!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by ELIM, Jul 22, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. js430

js430 Formula Junior

Mar 9, 2005
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Jerry Kahane
    1. Does it pass CA smog inspection?
    2. Does it meet federal safety standards?

Two simple questions that I have yet to see being answered without beating around the bush. I see responses of "contact us" and "inquire for details" and "he says this" and "he says that" ...is it a track-day only car or can it be registered (without pulling any tricks) for everyday street use in California?

Simple yes and no answers to the above questions please.

Third question:
    3. What is the price?

Is this a secret or something? Is the car not really for sale? If not, post the friggin' price and we can decide whether it's worth the money (or beats whatever alternatives can be had for that price or less)!

2. duc749R

duc749R Rookie

Aug 3, 2004
    San Francisco Bay Ar
    #27 duc749R, Sep 5, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
    The Gumpert passes smog and is federalized

Can be registered in CA no problem

Prices start around $550-600k for the standard model, the S model closer to $700k and for the R over $800k. It all depends on the model and the amount of power + options.

3. Ryan in SD

Ryan in SD Formula Junior

Mar 1, 2005
    San Diego
    Those prices are obscene but nothing can really touch them in terms of performance. I like them quite a bit and had the chance to see one in person last month at the gumball checkpoint in SD.