[PIC]1st Audi R8 in VA - Audi of Tyson's Corner | Page 2 | FerrariChat

[PIC]1st Audi R8 in VA - Audi of Tyson's Corner

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by M3-ADDICT, Sep 22, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ProRallyCodriver

ProRallyCodriver Formula 3

Oct 25, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Dave Shindle
    What were you expecting?

2. f_the_ASR

f_the_ASR Karting

Mar 10, 2006
    Now Mid-West
    Full Name:
    Joe Polinchano
    My guess would be the usual courtesy and 'Glad to see you!' attitude that any business (sales or not) should show to anyone who chooses to walk through their door. You never know when a sale might come from just being a decent conversational human being. $0 cost - priceless gain.

3. Bobert

Bobert Formula Junior

Jan 17, 2004
    Oak Hill VA
    Well...Tysons crowd could learn a bit from the folks at FOW. Years ago before I could ever afford my first F-Car I went into FOW. Was greeted well and walked around looking at the cars. People seemed interested in showing me the cars even though I clearly was not in the market. At a race car show in Chantilly...ran into a guy named Redding who took time to show me one of the challenge cars they have on display and talk with me about Ferrari's. Today, I own a 550 & 355 purchased at FOW!

Whenever I go into the P-Car store at Tysons...like yesterday...sales force does not speak or greet you even though they were standing there with nothing to do, parked right infront of the P-Car show room. Last three times I have been in there I drove a Ferrari, a 2004 Z06 or a Corvette Grand Sport...so I at least look like a high performance car guy....who might have a few dollars in his pocket. Also dressed nicely as I had just come form a meeting with my attorney...so I was not looking like a rapper!

Leno does not own Ferraris for the same reason I will probably never own a car from the Tysons P/Audi dealer. Treat the customer with respect and show interest...

The Bobert

4. hamdog

hamdog Formula Junior

Mar 21, 2005
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Hamdog
    I agree! The front looks like the face of the Predator without his mask on.