Peugeot 505 turbo diesel mechanic | FerrariChat

Peugeot 505 turbo diesel mechanic

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by 1Superleggera, Jun 9, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 1Superleggera

1Superleggera Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 20, 2011
    North East
    Full Name:
    Scott
    A good friend of mine just bought a Peugeot 505 turbo diesel that he is fixing up and is looking for a good mechanic near the Philadelphia area. Any ideas?

2. swexlin

swexlin Formula 3

Dec 3, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I know a good diesel shop in Lancaster County: Conestoga Diesel, owned and operated by a friend of mine, but he specializes mainly in trucks, both commercial and pickup. However, I could ask him if he has a recommendation. However, I bet he could handle it. But it's not really here in the Philadelphia area, but about an hour west.

3. Flipjack

Flipjack Rookie

Feb 23, 2014
    #3 Flipjack, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I knew a couple guys who used to wrench on this diesel thing. Before Audi scared them into submission and they went scurrying back to the French countryside with their tails bw their legs to eat their curds and whey.. lol.

Not a thread jack but yes good luck, id say find a good not tractor or lorry diesel mechanic but a st car one and hope for the best. Part of not selling cars here = the great US of A is you have no requirement, obligation, moral imperative or otherwise to make parts to your prior made vehicles available. Good luck. Would be interested in hearing how it turns out.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login