Performance Driving A Valeo/Mondial t | FerrariChat

Performance Driving A Valeo/Mondial t

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by hank sound, Dec 31, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hank sound

hank sound F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2004
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Hank Garfield
    Happy New Year FChatters:)

For this New Years eve, I'd like you all to know how much fun it's been getting to know so many of you via this 17" iMac screen - and all that followed.
    For my new thread offering, my last of 05, I would love to hear how other drivers of the Mondial t with a Valeo activated clutch, get their "hot" laps. Down-shifting is really the focus of my question but, that said, I'm all "eyes" as regards any cool driving tips you guys may have.

Be safe - HAPPY & HEALTHY NEW YEAR:) - - -

Hank

2. jknight

jknight F1 Veteran

Oct 30, 2004
    Central Texas
    Hmmmmmm. Mayhap you are considering a few hot laps on the local road course???? If so, you are in for a treat, as Sophia so aptly demonstrated for us a couple of months back.

Hope y'all had a great holiday season. Best wishes to all for a happy and prosperous new year.

Ciao,

Carol, Sophia and John

(Yes, I do know my place in the pecking order)

3. hank sound

hank sound F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2004
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Hank Garfield
    Hi gang,

I know I'm not talking to a really large group of people here, but for those of you that drive or have driven a Mondial t with the Valeo clutch, I'm interested in the way we can (or did) get really fast downshifts. I would like a bit of imput before I push the "envelope" too far and destroy my car as a result of NO KNOWLEDGE OR RESEARCH.

Cheers, hank