Parking near Greenwich, CT | FerrariChat

Parking near Greenwich, CT

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Buzios, Nov 8, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Buzios

Buzios Karting

Aug 5, 2018
    For those of us in Greenwich, Stamford, Rye, White Plains, etc. - it looks like we finally have a more convenient alternative to Collectors' Car Garage in Bedford Hills. (By the way, nothing wrong with CCG - it's a wonderful facility, just not that convenient).

There is a company by the name of Etourdissant (http://etourdissant.net/) opening a garage in Greenwich. I've spoken with them and their plans seem solid, they have the right permits, etc. I believe they will start having the first cars park there soon and the facility is planned to be fully completed by late January.

I have 3 cars that will be parked there and thought I'd post this to see if others in the area might be interested as well. If so, please respond below or PM me. Going as a group, and doing so this early puts us in a very strong negotiating position. A better price than CCG, along with a much more convenient location for a comparable offering seems like the way to go.

Edc2104 likes this.
  2. Buzios

Buzios Karting

Aug 5, 2018
    I wanted to post a follow up on this given I got a few messages on the topic.

Unfortunately, this has proven to be a complete flop in every aspect:

1. The owner was arrested in Greenwich in October and has been in trouble with the law before. Clearly not someone I'd trust with storing my F-car (https://greenwichfreepress.com/police-fire/greenwich-man-arrested-on-fugitive-from-justice-warrant-from-delaware-113575/)

2. Storage was slated to begin on November 1st. We are now almost in December and I don't believe there has been much, if any, progress on this

3. The customer service is somewhere between terrible and nonexistent. The first couple of conversations went ok, but then they stopped responding altogether - perhaps taking care of getting the owner out of jail.

Bottom line: stay away from this facility!

3. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    unlikely anyone is going to be able to compete with CCG - the building they have is just over the top nice and the crew there is awesome.