Paris Hilton is out- she didn't like jail, so she quit | Page 9 | FerrariChat

Paris Hilton is out- she didn't like jail, so she quit

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Mark(study), Jun 7, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    69Hp to much ;)

2. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch

Yeah, Darth :p !!!

3. LamboLover

LamboLover F1 Rookie

Jul 16, 2006
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Rick
    I believe it was due to the fact that police showed up, and took her away in what she wearing at the time. Like most celebs, they're not always in nice clothes, and like all police officers, you're not going to be given time to change into something nicer. :)

4. Thorgs

Thorgs Karting

May 1, 2007
    Farmington, CT
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I was thinking the same thing...but maybe we could add a few months onto that until she is forgotten about. ;) Personally, I feel she is worse than Paris, at least lately, not including Paris's recent jail drama.

5. Blackbird4life

Blackbird4life Formula 3

Jul 8, 2005
    What a whiny girl, oh well she's back in the slammer.

6. Westworld

Westworld Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2004
    Add to that she didn't take responsibility for her actions (blaming her "publicist) and showing up late for her sentencing court date.

7. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Like I said, hysterical! :)

8. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap

Trust me............this IS Paris Hilton we are talking about! It will look good in her publicity resume! ALL celebs have one. ;););)
    No offence taken Stephanie. :):)

9. James in Denver

James in Denver Formula 3

May 23, 2006
    Centennial Colorado
    Full Name:
    James in Denver
  10. Razzer92

Razzer92 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2006
    Paris Hilton is going back to jail for 45 days ! i just saw on tv...

11. TheBigEasy

TheBigEasy F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
  12. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    I don't think they'll make her stay. Orange is just not "her color" :D

13. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    Does anybody remember an old episode of "The Practice" in which a mental patient is convicted of murder and sentenced to death? Her lawyers know that the law will not allow a mentally ill person to be executed, so they tell her to "go off" her medication so that she will start to "whig out" and become mentally deranged, thereby preventing her upcoming execution.

Could this apply to the current situation?
    "Wah wah, I don't want to go to jail. So I'll stop taking my Prozac and go bonkers so that my lawyers can get me out on a psyco discharge."

14. snj5

snj5 F1 World Champ

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    I say confine her within a totally foreign and inhospitable place and make a tv reality series:
    Paris Hilton - Escape from Little Rock

15. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    We have laws against cruel and unusual punishment, you know....

...it'd have to be Cleveland or St. Louis or something instead.

16. BLUROAD

BLUROAD F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2006
    Tustin Ranch, Cali
    Full Name:
    Enrico Pollini
    #216 BLUROAD, Jun 8, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  17. Tobias

Tobias Formula 3

May 22, 2004
    NY
    Celebrities should be held to a higher standard. They have the money and publicity to do whatever they please--they are bound by nothing except the law. Doesn't sound like that bad of a deal.

Lock her up.

18. JLP

JLP Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2006
    Bay Area, Ca
    This is a joke.........doesn't our criminal justice system have better things to pursue than fu*king Paris Hilton??????

What a waste of resources, rapist's-drug dealers- pimps- armed robbers are running around commiting REAL crimes and some glory-whore DA is prosecuting Paris Hilton??

The judge is a total prick as well, I guess he is trying to teach her a lesson her parents never did.

This whole fiasco is a total and utter embarassment and a pathetic portrayal of our justice system!

19. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    By that rationale, nobody should be prosecuted for burglary, DUI, theft, or any traffic offenses while there are still ANY rapists or murderers are large.

Well, the world just doesn't work that way. You do what you can, when you can, how you can. The DA has plenty of better things to be doing, which begs the question, doesn't Paris have better things to be doing than DUI on her way to get burgers, then violating probation, twice?

20. BLUROAD

BLUROAD F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2006
    Tustin Ranch, Cali
    Full Name:
    Enrico Pollini
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I was knocking off the wells fargo on wilshire this morning while all this was going down..lol...

21. madmaxatl

madmaxatl Formula Junior

Mar 22, 2007
    Buckhead, Palo Alto
    Full Name:
    Don Johnson
    Jail sucks, I know. Next time dont violate probation.

22. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

What isn't a joke these days? What are we close to a half Trillion in Iraq? It's about time we start to clean things up around here.

Anyone see Joe Arpaio on Larry King last night? He'd have her wearing a striped suit and eating 15 cent lunches that include bologna sandwiches. ;)

23. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    With her past history - it wasn't just ONE thing she did, it was four, I think.

When would it stop ?

I agree with the judge BUT - if they let others out after 15 or 20 days for similiar things, then I want her to be treated the SAME as anybody else would.

She was sentenced to 45, was told she would serve half of it, the sheriff let her out, and the judge is ordering her to do all 45 days now. That I have a problem with, the sheriff let her out early, nail him, not her.

If they let her out after 3 days, then if it was you, would YOU get out after 3 days ? You set a precedent like the sheriff tried, and you have problems with everyone else that wants out as well.

24. TheBigEasy

TheBigEasy F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    +1 when this all started she deserved to be punished, but they are pushing it too far now. Now it's just a bandwagon of bitter jealous government worker trolls out to get the "pretty spoiled rich girl". Think back to what she actually did: drove under the influence, drove on a suspended license, late for a court date. Lots of people get DUI's, it's not a good thing but they are being treated like serial killers either.

25. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    As I said earlier, you can bet your asz she's going to have some sort of a real 'reality show' after all of this, she will MAKE MONEY on this.