Paris Hilton is out- she didn't like jail, so she quit | FerrariChat

Paris Hilton is out- she didn't like jail, so she quit

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Mark(study), Jun 7, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Paris Hilton is out- she didn't like jail, she wasn't adjusting to prision life.......so she quit.

Her cell was too cold and too bright! "Daddy, I want to go home!" :(

Paris is now under house-arrest. Part of the reason for her early-early release is a medical problem ( funny how they said "part of the reason"). Yeah right!

Her house is so big, that I bet the ankle monitor has to be extended range so it doesn't trip when she walks from her bedroom to one of her swimming pools. :)

2. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller
    That is one of the reasons I hate California!! I was born and raised there but moved as soon as I could.. I am sick of celebs getting special treatment. She should spend the same time in the same cell as anybody committing those crimes!

3. Blackbird4life

Blackbird4life Formula 3

Jul 8, 2005
    WOOHOO!

I knew she can get out early, that only "unspecified medical problem" she has is acting NORMALLY. Security guards must of been sick.

4. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

what a fuggin joke. what a fuggin joke.

this pisses me off to no end...i will hope she gets behind the wheel of a car as soon as she is off of house arrest. i want to see that p.o.s. in the can!!!!

5. menoy

menoy F1 Rookie

Mar 12, 2005
    PL
    Full Name:
    MRodziewicz
    ... nothing more to add.

6. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    I just wonder who and how much they paid for that. Someone just got a nice bonus.

7. OC Speed Junkie

OC Speed Junkie Formula 3

Aug 6, 2005
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    Darn. You have not heard me complain one bit about my tax dollars paying to keep her there. It would be worth it.

8. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    They claim she was there 5 days.

I must be missing something. 11:30 pm Sun until 2:30 AM Thurs is 5 days?

9. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Don't now that she got special treatment......in an article I read this AM it said that people under that charge usually only serve 5 days anyways.

10. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    My day is ruined, I just hope she winds back up in there for a much longer visit.

11. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    thats a real good call.

over here, u drink drive, and u'll spend a few months in jail. i really think she and Lohan are the most useless people on earth.

12. OC Speed Junkie

OC Speed Junkie Formula 3

Aug 6, 2005
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    Britney is worse. She procreates with uselessness and creates future uselessness. Ok, they all all really useless.

13. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    they use every slimey trick in the book. 3 days for You or Me... is 5 days for Paris

If a Hilton checks in before 11:59 at night, that is day one. Then when the clock hits midnight (60 seconds later) she has day 2

Same when she checked out... one minute after 12:00, 12:01 is another day. 3 days turns into 5 :)

14. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Yea, she got out for "unspecified medical reasons." She was probably claiming panic attacks or something. Anyone else would have rotted in there with other prisoners around threatening them.

I'm thinking this was part of the plan all along between her people and people in the justice system who could make this release happen. If it wasn't all just an act she'd have to go back and complete her sentence.

15. ZINGARA 250GTL

ZINGARA 250GTL F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 21, 2002
    PA
    Full Name:
    Ken
    To paraphrase the Governator: She'll be back. Since this is the computer age, Garbage in; garbage out.

16. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    From a New York Times blog:

On Monday, a lawyer for the hotel heiress said that she “was doing well under the circumstances,” but her condition apparently crumbled after that.

The Post said she was seen crying as she cracked “under the pressure of prison,” according to unidentified people. A blogger at The Los Angeles Times saw a lesson for everyone: “Crying works! Who knew?”

Unreal. I'm so proud to live in Calfornia...

17. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    News lady on MsNBC is ripping on her

"Medical reasons- They won't let Paris wear her blue contact lens in jail, and she feels funny without her
    hair extensions"

18. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    Whatever..........

Maybe this will be a strong lesson for her to clean up her act. We'll see.........

I doubt she will defy any court ruling in the future

19. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    What a complete joke. I have to say I am not overly surprised though.

I bet she breaks her house arrest by leaving the house. I give her 2 weeks max.

20. expresscat39

expresscat39 Karting

Nov 6, 2005
    Bonita Beach,FL
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    She has been referred to as America's Princess. It is a shame if this is the best that we have.

I recently noticed the press and other media have been avoiding publicizing her.

21. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    I'm just wondering when her 400-page memoirs of life in jail will be published, and how would you pre-order this.

22. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Strongly doubt it LJ - people who always "get away with it" never have a reason to change their behaviour.

...or maybe not. Poor girl.

= simply perverse.

"Justice is blind" has got to be one of life's all time falsehoods.

Hilton, Lohan (maybe Spears) will never change because no matter what they do, their fame and money will get them out of it.

Did you see Letterman basically slobbering all over Lohan a couple of weeks ago? It was painful to watch.

23. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark

<<<MsNBC ...(talking with E-News reporter) said-

"Jokes are already going viral on the web...medical reasons???...they mentioned that Paris has a reputation as being known as- A Walking Petri-Dish

But went on to say... no, I don't want to spread that referance". Big Grin >>>

24. Lloyd

Lloyd F1 Rookie

Aug 25, 2001
    Austin
    #24 Lloyd, Jun 7, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  25. Westworld

Westworld Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2004
    I keep hearing by some she got a harsh sentence. What exactly is the sentencing guidelines for violating prohibition (after getting a DUI, not attending your required court-ordered alcohol education classes, then get caught speeding with a suspensed license)?