Paint Protection Film Installers / Charlotte Area | FerrariChat

Paint Protection Film Installers / Charlotte Area

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by ferraripete, Oct 31, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

Is there any new guidance / experience w/ PPF installers in charlotte. I need some work done on a new car and those who know me know I may be irrationally picky. I would like to know the thoughts of the board as soon as possible so that I can get the process started.

I have had the best experience w/ suntek products if that is helpful?

2. PETER@TEAM AI

PETER@TEAM AI Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Nov 4, 2014
    Charlotte
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Peter

I see this is an older post and no one responded. I wish I had seen it earlier. I hope whomever did it met your expectations. We have used Exclusive Detail for years with great results. He is not only installer but is an instructor with the installer association. On a side note stop by and see the new shop when you have time.

Cheers
    Peter

ferraripete likes this.
  3. DCNSX

DCNSX Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2007
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Pete , did I see you on the Alfa forums? Got a Giulia for my wife in December, love it. It came with some sort of factory (or dealer?) paint protection.

4. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

hey howard. I did get a giulia quadrifoglio. love the car. a rocket!!! I have only put a few hundred miles on it so I do need to get the ppf done. I will check out exclusive detail when I get back east.

nicholasn likes this.