Paint protection film installer in Sparks/Reno ? | FerrariChat

Paint protection film installer in Sparks/Reno ?

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by westerner, Apr 30, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. westerner

westerner Rookie

Mar 4, 2021
    Hi looking for a good installer to have my 599GTB done. I want to get the whole car done with a custom cut film. Hows Sierra Invisible Shield in Sparks? Thank you.

2. Eddevine

Eddevine Karting
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Feb 21, 2012
    Reno Nv.
    Full Name:
    Ed Devine
    I have not used them but Sierra Invisible Shield was mentioned by my mechanic here in Reno.
    I will be looking to replace some yellowing protection on my car soon.

Good luck.

3. Billdreamlv

Billdreamlv Rookie

Feb 22, 2021
    Full Name:
    Bill ODonnell
    I have my car at Northern Nevada window tinting. They are doing a full PPF. I will let you know how they do. Total proposal was $4,400 and they use XPEL. This included paint correction as well. We will see what the outcome is going to be. They do mostly Tesla's word of mouth so they must be OK.

4. westerner

westerner Rookie

Mar 4, 2021
    Bill thanks for the response what Ferrari 599GTB too? Thank's . It seems that Sierra Invisible Shield is too busy to return phone calls or take anymore appointments at this time. I will just have to sit back and wait.

5. Billdreamlv

Billdreamlv Rookie

Feb 22, 2021
    Full Name:
    Bill ODonnell
    I have a 458. We would like to form a club here in Reno. How can I send you a private message?

6. westerner

westerner Rookie

Mar 4, 2021
    Bill Ive been trying to figure that out too. :D

7. 360spydr

360spydr Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2010
    Reno/Tahoe NV, Seattle WA and Portland OR
    Full Name:
    KJ
    I’m in Reno part-time as well and would love to get together with other Fcar owners....

to PM someone, click on their profile picture then click “start a conversation

8. Billdreamlv

Billdreamlv Rookie

Feb 22, 2021
    Full Name:
    Bill ODonnell
    If you live in Reno, we are having a car show on July 10th and there are going to be some Ferrari's there. If you fill out the application I can get in touch with you. The application can be found at https://www.somersett.org/p/Summer-Car-Show-Entry-Form