Paint Correction in Switzerland | FerrariChat

Paint Correction in Switzerland

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by Waytootall, Apr 5, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Waytootall

Waytootall Rookie

Aug 15, 2020
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Joseph Hartzell
    Been seeing amazing videos of 50 hour and even 100 hour paint correction on YouTube and realized there is a whole other level of this I wasn't aware of. I want to do ceramic and PPF on my 458 but first want to ensure the paint is right. The car has 13,000 Km on it and there are a few chips, swirls, etc in the paint and I just want it perfect. I've talked to some ceramic and PPF shops near me in the Lake Geneva region, but when I talk to them about paint correction, they look a bit confused and clearly aren't serious about it. There are a lot of Ferraris in Switzerland and I assume I'm not the only one who wants perfect paint. Anyone have a recommendation for "serious" paint correction in Switzerland?

2. chrixxx

chrixxx Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2004
    Lucerne
    Full Name:
    Chris
    these guys do have a good reputation:
    www.primecarwash.ch

if thats to far for you, I can connect you to my dealer in Sion/VS who did paint correction on some of my cars, xpel and ceramic on top. They have done repainting jobs on several cars including LaFerrari Aperta and did a flawless job! they have their own painting shop aswell as Ceramic Pro Dealership so its basically all out of one hand. PM me if you like I introduce you.