Ottawa Detail Shop? | FerrariChat

Ottawa Detail Shop?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Ferrari355Spider, Mar 16, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari355Spider

Jul 18, 2006
    Ottawa
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Where do all you Ottawa Ferrari owners bring your cars to get them detailed. I want to get my 360 all shined up.

2. TCJ1965

TCJ1965 Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2004
    My brother in law had his BMW done by an excellent detailer. Gentleman comes to your home, either works on it there or takes it to his home where he goes to town on it. I will try to get you the email/website for him. His work looks great.

Cheers!
    Terry Jones
    Ottawa

3. c4sdriver

c4sdriver Karting

Nov 17, 2007
    Ottawa
    parkavenuedetailing.com

4. red3555gtb

red3555gtb Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 15, 2006
    Woodbridge/Ontario
    Full Name:
    Rocco
    Tony,if you don't need paint correction with your new 360, then you would be better off detailing it yourself....because it's your car nobody will do a better job..... just go out and buy the best detailing products ,I use ZYMOL Ital Glaze and it goes on easy and comes off easy with great results,inetrior I use Leatherique again easy to work with and great results,vinyl-rubber-plastic I use 303 Aerospace with great no shine results.Just pick a couple of nice days and take your time your 360 will thank you.
    Rocco.

5. TCJ1965

TCJ1965 Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2004
    My brother-in-law used www.parkavenuedetailing.com and they were excellent with his BMW335XI. It is a home based business in Nepean you can drop off the car to him and he does a fantastic job. Check out his website.

My brother-in-law also mentioned www.fari.ca as another detailer that the BMW owners like to use as well. Hope this information helps and hope to see your 360 at the Ferrari Festival in Ottawa in June!

Cheers!
    Terry Jones
    Ottawa

6. Shineshop

Shineshop Rookie

Mar 22, 2011
    Just a word to the wise about using ANY detailer - especially when dealing with an exotic. Do your due diligence before just handing over your vehicle to someone. Ask for credible references and ask the important questions: what is your experience? what professional training have you received? how long has your business existed....and the most important question of all: do you have insurance and may I see a copy of your proof of insurance before I allow you to perform any work on my vehicle? These are important questions. Had a guy I know allow a detailer to work at his home and the guy ended up accidentally starting a fire in his garage that destroyed his brand new Range Rover and caused $40000 damage to his Audi R8 plus the damage to his home. Scary.

7. Ferrari355Spider

Jul 18, 2006
    Ottawa
    Full Name:
    Tony
    This guy doesn't have a phone number? :)

8. scuderia09

scuderia09 Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2007
    #8 scuderia09, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
    that right do it yourself save your money or if you want the best in Ottawa to do it his name is Peter Reaud 613-2901480

9. Ferrari355Spider

Jul 18, 2006
    Ottawa
    Full Name:
    Tony
    #9 Ferrari355Spider, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
    Just got my car back yesterday from Paul @ www.parkavenuedetailing.com and I am VERY impressed. He even emailed me some pictures of the job:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. red3555gtb

red3555gtb Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 15, 2006
    Woodbridge/Ontario
    Full Name:
    Rocco
    Very nice results Tony on the paint correction.I guess the previous owner used a broom to wash the car with.

11. Ferrari355Spider

Jul 18, 2006
    Ottawa
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Thanks Rocco. Very happy with the results. The car looks brand new both inside and out.

12. TCJ1965

TCJ1965 Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2004
    I will let my brother-in-law know you are happy! He had his BMW done by them and was most impressed as well and had me recommend them to you earlier in the thread!

Hope to see it at the Ferrari festival in Ottawa THIS WEEKEND!!!

Cheers!
    Terry Jones
    Ottawa

13. er72

er72 Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2008
    Roslyn Harbor, NY
    Full Name:
    Eugene
    Any new recommendations since 2011? I will be coming to Ottawa Ferrari Festival from NY. I am sure the car will be covered with baked-in bugs and dirt after a 600-mile drive. Any suggestions on where to get it cleaned properly?

Thanks
    Eugene

14. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Try asking the events organizer Giuseppe Castrucci. I'm sure that he can point you in the right direction.

[email protected]

15. er72

er72 Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2008
    Roslyn Harbor, NY
    Full Name:
    Eugene
    Thank you