[OT] Houston Art Car Weekend 2013 | FerrariChat

[OT] Houston Art Car Weekend 2013

Discussion in 'Texas' started by BigTex, May 7, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    The Art Car Ferrari is RETIRED, in honor of Larry Joseph Miggins death, and we were Black Flagged last year anyway, for "Excessive Wheelspin on the route"...(checking the Rule Book, nope, no mention...:D :D :D)

BUT both of my cars still show past years numbers, and will be 'around' at the events..

Thursday night at Discovery Green kicks of at 6:30PM, with Herb Remington's Band and the Texas Guitar Women (Cindy Cashdollar, Sarah Brown, Carolyn Wonderland, Lisa Pankratz on drums) so a FREE show should be a great evening!

Friday night is Art Car Ball costume party at the Orange Show, a great party!
    One of Houston's best!
    Get your tickets presale to save some $$$
    Sean Reefer and the Resin Valley Boys, and others entertain....this party is "clothing optional' as the evening wears on...

Saturday is the Parade.
    This is one I'll sit in the shade, and watch (or perhaps ride along)...the Ferrari clutch and cooling system will THANK me! After parties abound, if any one needs my new cell number send a PM and we'll get together!!!

Had to rest this year, just wasn't 'feeling it" after the criticism of last year..and all my years of participation...still a great event, ya'll come see me!

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    #2 BigTex, May 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The Art Car Museum on Heights, north of Washington, has entry wristbands to the Art Car Ball on Friday.

Best price.....see them!!

There's a great show hanging too, take some time to look at it, car themed, of course!!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login