F8 - Order Status | Page 51 | FerrariChat

F8 Order Status

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Dicecal, Nov 11, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Corsaspider

Corsaspider Rookie

Feb 15, 2020
    Full Name:
    Lou Grancharov
    Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spider68 and RossoF8 like this.
  2. sampelligrino

sampelligrino Formula 3

Apr 16, 2017
    FWIW I saw at least 5-6 F8 Tributos listed on AutoTrader yesterday (in the US), I'm guessing at a markup since the car is still so new. But for those not wanting to wait maybe you could negotiate...

GT2goneF likes this.
  3. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    And now is when the waiting truly stings. I don't want to know. Just surprise me with a call. Was informed of status 40 on Sept 24th. Not sure whether it was just listed as status 40 or it was already inn process or past 40 by the time the email was sent. No first picture, no second picture, no pictures at all. Don't tell me, don't send me pictures. I don't want to know.

Congratulations!

RossoF8 and jm2 like this.
  4. NeilF8888

NeilF8888 Formula 3

Feb 10, 2005
    Miami Beach
    As a reference my Pista Spider turned 10R on June 22nd and it arrived at the port in NJ yesterday. It will probably take 10 days to arrive at the dealership. That included a shorter than usual summer shut down. So from from 10R to delivery in the US should take about 14 weeks with no summer vacation or 16 weeks if it spans the August shut down.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

GT2goneF likes this.
  5. MME

MME Formula Junior

Jan 17, 2015
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Marty
    My final factory photo was received 9/22. I was informed this week it was loaded on a ship 9/21.

GT2goneF likes this.
  6. Corsaspider

Corsaspider Rookie

Feb 15, 2020
    Full Name:
    Lou Grancharov
    I received my final picture 9/24 and per my dealer my car got build 9/23 and departed factory 9/25 and currently it’s on the boat to NJ. They think it will get to port by 10/30 and then go through customs for another week or two and arrive in Denver by 11/20. Really excited to get the car then through PPF. I have ordered Novitec exhaust, lowering springs and choosing wheels as I write this.

GT2goneF likes this.
  7. RossoF8

RossoF8 Karting

Aug 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    Todd
    Same for me: I was told my car was on a boat one day before I got that final production picture

GT2goneF likes this.
  8. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    That isn't bad... You were one of the few lucky ones that didn't have to wait that long. Congratulations.

9. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Please let us know how it sounds. I am too considering lowering springs, wheels and exhaust. Mine won't be here until November or December.

Corsaspider likes this.
  10. Marc Goldstein

Marc Goldstein Karting

Jul 3, 2018
    Westchester NY
    Full Name:
    Briarcars

11. Corsaspider

Corsaspider Rookie

Feb 15, 2020
    Full Name:
    Lou Grancharov
    I am not doing down pipes or tune, just an exhaust. That is gray area and dealers don’t like it but it will be hard for them to prove an aftermarket exhaust would cause damage to engine.

12. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Any updated pics after upgrades???

13. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
    GT2goneF, stavura and xBox like this.
  14. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
  15. xBox

xBox Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2018
    The Emerald Isle
    .... and if Audi made them, most would end up staying that colour :D

GT2goneF, PTG1 and jm2 like this.
  16. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
  17. LVP488

LVP488 F1 Rookie

Jan 21, 2017
    France
    They seem to always use the same photo for the first one - but they now photoshop the hole for the shield when there is none (post #1263) so they pay more attention to details ;)

18. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Mind boggling how stupid they think people are. I mean, a 6th grader can set up a camera to auto snap a photo and email the correct photo to the correct owner. So lame by Ferrari.

PTG1 and GT2goneF like this.
  19. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    I am assuming that this is before Status 40... I never got my first photo... I am blind as a bat... Hopefully, next thing I know, I get a call or email saying my car is here.... Wishful thinking... Dreaming doesn't cost a thing.

20. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Great eye

21. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    That seems to be some really good "photshopping". Looks too real to be "photoshopped"

22. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    I agree. Lazy more than anything. They can even have a robot camera. I wouldn't care about the first picture anyway. The only reason that is good for is to know you're at least Status 30 (if I am not mistaken). I would care for 2nd and 3rd because rumors are that those pictures, it actually is your car and it also gives you idea of status..

23. xBox

xBox Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2018
    The Emerald Isle
    Why do we think these photos are not genuinely unique?

Its an automated part of the factory, with artificial lighting, looks like some clear tape on the floor, nearly always gonna be the same car behind, unless it was a Pista, which probably won't be the case since summer I guess.

Just curious?

24. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    why would the exact same car always be behind in production line? I mean has there ever been a picture with two F8s?

The shadows, the dirt on the floor, the debris around- always exactly the same.