One more - What do you think of this 360? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

One more - What do you think of this 360?

Discussion in '360/430' started by sgtpeper, Mar 4, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    They said that on the late 355 headers too. Then they said that on the 360 headers. Then they said it on the 430 headers. Nothing has been fixed.

In many places in the US OE headers are the only legal alternative. How much are you going to pay your mechanic to risk losing his business?
    If there is blame to be placed it is with people who make the laws.

RedNeck likes this.
  2. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    I guess no one is worried the 360 this thread is supposed to be about has a pegged oil pressure gauge.

Also many consider the sport seats to be spectacularly uncomfortable on anything but short drives. They are devoid of any lumbar support.

Skidkid likes this.
  3. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    I agree, and as I said in a previous post, I have no problem with a mechanic making money, I assumed those were Ferrari prices for stock manifolds...my original post was just offering an alternative to the invoice posted as to not scare someone away from what could be a good car. Some folks prefer to scare others in the interest of keeping their own social class in tact, those that know me are well aware that there is no danger there.

Didn't catch that in the discussion, although did see that in the pics. Since I had, and fixed, the same exact issue I could probably offer assistance...but according to the other fella, since I'm not technically a Ferrari mechanic...well, you know the rest. ;)

4. sgtpeper

sgtpeper Formula Junior

May 4, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Well, that escalated quickly... I think I'm passing on this car. I do think a 360 is in my future and I'm looking for one now. I could go either way on coupe or spider.

Let's see what else I can find that will stir everyone up! haha

5. SGM

SGM F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2006
    Rockville, MD
    Full Name:
    Steve
    As you can see it doesn't take much, haha. With Spring right around the corner I would guess a lot more cars will be hitting the market very soon.

sgtpeper likes this.