One Ferrari dealer accusing another Ferrari dealer of overcharging on SuperAmerica | FerrariChat

One Ferrari dealer accusing another Ferrari dealer of overcharging on SuperAmerica

Discussion in 'Europe' started by ScuderiaBelgium, Dec 1, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ScuderiaBelgium

Aug 16, 2013
    After having tried in vain to solve a warranty issue with the official Ferrari dealer in Munich, Germany, I still have not received a refund for work that was performed under warranty. The car has now gone to a new owner and -- with the consent of the new owner -- I have made a simple web page giving all the details.

Click here for the full story about Saggio Ferrari of Munich

The bottom line is that the dealer in Munich claims that the dealer in Belgium overcharged me for repairs done under warranty at the Belgium dealership. Consequently they refuse to reimburse the cost of these repairs.

I have more or less given up on ever receiving any compensation from the Munich dealer, but at least the web page may warn other prospective buyers.

2. bccars

bccars Rookie

Jun 26, 2015
    Europe
    I see no webpage ?

3. ScuderiaBelgium

Aug 16, 2013
  4. bccars

bccars Rookie

Jun 26, 2015
    Europe
    What a horror story. Seems the car had no checkup whatsoever before the sale. And I wonder about proper maintenance too ...

Mental note, steer clear of Saggio, allthough it seems Monza took a liberal approach to the working hours too.

But in this case, warranty work, Monza should have invoiced Saggion directly, no ?