Once again the deal of a lifetime on eBay!! | FerrariChat

Once again the deal of a lifetime on eBay!!

Discussion in 'Vintage Ferrari Market' started by mauispence, Jan 26, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mauispence

mauispence Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2005
    Lahaina, Maui, Hawai
    Full Name:
    Jim Spence
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1954-FERRARI-250-Europa-2-Door-Coupe-V-12-VERY-RARE_W0QQitemZ4608015386QQcategoryZ6212QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What are you stupid? Don’t miss this baby. It is so rare that you can’t even see it in person. You have to capture it on film. The price, OH my GOD the price. Why the paint job alone is worth the price of the car. What you don’t think this can be real? Shame on you for being such a skeptic. It’s people like you who give good honest rug merchants a bad name. I mean for less that the price of a 15K tune up on your 430 or 360 (not that a slugo like you would ever drive one enough to get to that mileage) you could be driving a real V-12 Ferrari. Tell you what I going to do. All you scaredie cats just send me the $12.5K and I broker the deal for you and drive the car to Honolulu and give you a one way ticket to come pick it up. Life time warrantee and100% satisfaction guaranteed. Whadda say? It just don’t get any better than that pardna!

2. Glassman

Glassman F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

This car is currently for sale at Fantacy Junction I believe.

3. FerrariStuff.com

FerrariStuff.com Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    www.************.com
    Full Name:
    Jack Habits
    This listing (#4608015386) has been removed or is no longer available.