Official Invitation: AutoRox on Spike TV | Page 18 | FerrariChat

Official Invitation: AutoRox on Spike TV

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Black355, Nov 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jptyke

jptyke Formula 3

Sep 28, 2004
    Manhattan, NY
    Full Name:
    Master P.

Fferwf

anyday over a Benz or Bimmer

2. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    I love you man! :)

3. RogerM

RogerM Formula Junior

Apr 26, 2004
    I don't know much about P cars so I can't do much debating...

The car we drove was by no means a slug boat. Very torqy and very responsive for a turbo car. He had all the bolt ons and either an EMS or a remapped ECU so timing was probably way differrent for the bigger turbos.

Did you really think I'd be liking a stock car ;)

As far as the F car goes, it's always a all show no go thing (look great sound great if setup properly) as far as I'm concerned. To each his own though. Maybe they'll get it right in the 430 but I'm not holding my breath. And don't say "Everything's slow compared to your car..." because I'm not comparing it to my car. Is it to much to ask for 5-600 wheel hp for $125k?

4. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    You drove a worked 996 TT. Much, much different than a vanilla 996... TT is HOT.

5. JohnH1

JohnH1 Rookie

Jan 22, 2005
    LI
    Full Name:
    John P
    the 993 porsche was its last good year in my opinion and thats why they made the new 997 to resembel it. were was autorox held?

6. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Santa Monica, California.

7. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    Ok, So I'm slow. I just got my copy of Autorox tonight on VHS.

Neat, I saw me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also saw many shots of my butt/back. Does that mean somebody thinks I have a cute butt? Hmmmmm.

So, just how long does it take to hear from movie producers for future roles in film??? You know, on the average? Just so I have a heads up?

:D

anyway, great job, Emil! Executive co-producer....replayed that about 5 times to keep re-reading it! Outstanding!

Lupe, John, Kenny....good to see you making guest appearances too! Maybe we should all have the same agent...make things easier.

Outstanding!

8. jptyke

jptyke Formula 3

Sep 28, 2004
    Manhattan, NY
    Full Name:
    Master P.
    Yes Clyde, you do have a nice butt ;)

D is getting a little jealous! haha

9. alexjaffe

alexjaffe Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 30, 2005
    Sounds like great fun! Wish i could of been there!

10. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    #436 ClydeM, Feb 16, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  11. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

#437 Greg G, Feb 16, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  12. jptyke

jptyke Formula 3

Sep 28, 2004
    Manhattan, NY
    Full Name:
    Master P.
  13. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    I don't get it

14. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    Kid Rock Arrested on Assault Charges
    By JOHN GEROME

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Kid Rock was arrested Wednesday by Nashville police on charges that he punched a disc jockey at a strip club.

The 34-year-old rapper was released after posting a $3,000 bond on a charge of simple assault, a misdemeanor punishable by up to a year in jail.

"Everything is wonderful. It was a beautiful night," Kid Rock said as he left the Criminal Justice Center.

He had appeared a few hours earlier before Night Court Commissioner Howard Taradash. Kid Rock laughed and joked with the two officers who arrested him and two others there for the hearing as he stood in the dock - a small room with a large glass window that separates defendants from the commissioner and observers.

Authorities said he was charged after a 3 a.m. altercation at Christie's Cabaret near downtown Nashville.

"Inside the establishment there was a squabble concerning, I guess, the selection of music," Nashville police Sgt. James Smith told reporters. "Again there are no major injuries but an assault did take place."

Television footage from outside the club showed the DJ, identified as Jay Campos, with a red mark on his face and holding his broken eyeglasses.

Arresting officer Lt. Calvin Hullett said Kid Rock surrendered at an apartment where he had been staying. He was in town to perform at a memorial service for songwriter Merle Kilgore Tuesday at Ryman Auditorium.

Hullett described Kid Rock as "very cooperative," despite giving officers the slip earlier. Hullett said the rapper left through a back door of another strip club when authorities showed up to arrest him.

When officers caught up with him, Kid Rock said he had dodged them because he wanted to sober up before being booked, Hullett said.

Born Bob Ritchie, Kid Rock was a Detroit-area hip-hop DJ when he broke through with 1998's "Devil Without a Cause," which successfully married hard rock beats with rap lyrics.

15. truzendog

truzendog Karting

Jan 10, 2005
    LA/NY
    He didn't like the selection of music being played...maybe the strippers couldn't dance to the beat?!

16. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Or maybe he was too drunk to realize that the cacaphony was his own stuff.

17. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

IIRC somebody was beefing with Kidd @ the Autorox afterparty. He was talkin smack abt his new Ford GT compared to either an F car or Lambo. He got mad, flipped the guy off and walked away. I heard this second hand though. LOL - can anyone else confirm?

18. jptyke

jptyke Formula 3

Sep 28, 2004
    Manhattan, NY
    Full Name:
    Master P.
    Damn..White people ;)

19. truzendog

truzendog Karting

Jan 10, 2005
    LA/NY
    DAMN!

20. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy

Ummmmm, think sex.

Get the urge for In-n-out.

Some people are soooooooo slow ;)

21. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    The post stuff on this is in the SoCal section. 1st person.

22. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

LOL - c'mon Clyde... Ive been married for almost 10 years. My mind is more geared toward hamburgers these days :)

23. jptyke

jptyke Formula 3

Sep 28, 2004
    Manhattan, NY
    Full Name:
    Master P.

OH No! I'm on my 3rd! Is this what happens?