O/T Bugatti EB110------------ | FerrariChat

O/T Bugatti EB110------------

Discussion in 'Bugatti' started by tonyh, Feb 21, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
  2. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J

Tony Is Karls car a GT??

I thought for its era a great car........doors were great too ( operation of the said) .....

You dont see them on the road....cheers Karl for sharing the car with us all.

J :)

3. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Joe ,
    looking at QV guide number 3, it looks like a SS?

4. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Toe-knee Hand-cock M8,

In days gone by Ferrari was part of the Bugatti Owners Club. These days the Bugatti's are still Bugatti's. The EB110 is not a proper Bugatti - it is a designer label.

My two penny's worth.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are - Tea Arse - Tear Arse - Pernicious Promulgator of Prosopography
    (particularly relating to motor cars).

5. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    #5 Fan512bbi, Feb 21, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. rico

rico Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Bournemouth
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    But the SS model has a fixed wing, whereas the GT has a moveable wing... I'm SURE i read that whilst researching the car last night. Karl's car definitely had a moving rear wing. Maybe he'll pop on to confirm.

Whichever particular model it is, it was fantastic and I was honoured to see it.

7. exiges

exiges Karting

Feb 26, 2004
    Midlands
    Full Name:
    David Brown
    Another question, where the heck would you get spare parts for this beastie ?

8. Nicola

Nicola Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    Northampton
    A few years ago at the Coys Festival I payed a visit to the Bugatti Owners club stand.

I wasn't interested in the old cars (I don't like them). I asked the guy who looked like he was charge if they were expecting an EB110 over the weekend.

The guy started moaning at me including to say that they were not expecting the car. He hated the car because of what happened to the company. He was quite rude.

I will get to see one eventually and discover how good or bad in looks in the flesh.

9. Foxy_355

Foxy_355 Formula Junior

Sep 27, 2004
    Berkshire, UK
    TBH you're really not missing out on much (no offence to any owners etc..), It's pretty, but hasn't got that "wow" factor about it.... (the doors were cool tho!)

Foxy x

10. Lee_Proctor

Lee_Proctor Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Full Name:
    Lee
    How you doin'

11. rico

rico Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Bournemouth
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    A lot of Bugatti owners don't see the EB110 as being a 'true' Bugatti. It's a shame but they see it as a promotional tool to get the company into fame again...

C'est la vie

12. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J

Cheers Tony!!!!!

13. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Foxy, need to disagree with you there. The EB110 is a supercar and always will be. All supercars pretty much have the WOW factor and i would say the EB110 is definitely one of them.

Bear in mind its age, its still a beast, goes like **** and sounds like thunder. I was in Geneva for the show in 95/96 and there were two parked outside the front of the hotel, both were up and out all the time and i tell, when you see and hear one of these, its an occasion you will never forget.

regards,

Matthew

14. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    not mega nice to the eye but a very fast rare car, nice one