NYC Hospital RUN II- Exotics, May 6th | Page 17 | FerrariChat

NYC Hospital RUN II- Exotics, May 6th

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by niptuck, Mar 7, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. niptuck

niptuck F1 Rookie

Mar 1, 2006
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    John L.
    *****BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE******

Wow...what a day. I want to extend my appreciation to everyone who came out on Sunday. The turn out was awesome (~70 cars), the kids were ECSTATIC. Thanks everyone for bringing out SO MANY toys/gifts...the leftovers were given to the rehab kids that could not come down that day.

Special thanks to FAZOOLEY for donating the 5 Nintendo Wii's. The kids went crazy over the raffle, and your face was pretty lightened when you saw all that..hahaa. You're a good guy ;) Thanks to the gentleman who donated the portable DVD player + accessories (raffle), and the gentleman who donated the Cal Ripken Jr. Yankees frame memorabilia (also raffle) ($500 value). Kenny thanks for your help at the event and for your friend's floam.

Jim, thanks for taking out Lola...what a beauty- the kids loved it. Neil, you have one Ssssiccckkk car. Neil and Joey - props to you for getting your buddy Joe to bring the Carrera GT. All the LAMBOS- thanks for coming out...that was lambo heaven.

Special thanks to NYMC for your impeccable organization of the run and BBQ...nice men in black officials haha. I'm glad you guys got some more playboys to sign up with the club.

It was great seeing you all, and meeting a lot of you. My apologies if was a bit asocial at times...there was a lot to deal with lol- a screaming police leutenant, parking, clowns, and kids.

THANKS AGAIN!!! looking forward to more meets ;)

2. niptuck

niptuck F1 Rookie

Mar 1, 2006
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    John L.
    damn...that guy was furious; never seen a cop curse like that!

3. niptuck

niptuck F1 Rookie

Mar 1, 2006
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    John L.
    #403 niptuck, May 7, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. niptuck

niptuck F1 Rookie

Mar 1, 2006
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    John L.
    HOVIK- Sicckkk pics!!! ANd Congrats on 170 in the white gallardo spider ;)

Thanks for the compliments all.

5. niptuck

niptuck F1 Rookie

Mar 1, 2006
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    John L.
    thanks simba...
    you did A LOT of filming!!! share it babbyy

6. niptuck

niptuck F1 Rookie

Mar 1, 2006
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    John L.
    George...sorry I could not get you a better spot. I did not have room for a yellow murciealgo and a black diablo that stopped by!!!! It was packed, and I couldn't push you guys in much more.

7. niptuck

niptuck F1 Rookie

Mar 1, 2006
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    John L.
    Very Well put Waleed. It was great meeting you as well. Thanks for the graduation congrats...3 more days...then off for 2 months; then surgical residency in July. I think I'll need a faster car for the days i will have off lol.

8. GDautosport

GDautosport Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    NJ

Not a problem, if anything I'm glad we had enough cars come out to not have enough spots. As everyone mentioned great job organizing and getting the cars out.

Next time I'll remember to bring a jacket.

9. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

You were working your azz off Johnny... nobody wld deny that you did a tremendous job keeping it all together. Oncre again, kudos for a wonderful event!

10. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Yeah, what a d%chead.

11. Simba

Simba Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2006
    New York
    That Lola stole the show. It was a gas to see it rolling towards the FDR. Not many people have the stones to bring cars like that out to play.

12. jas3113

jas3113 Rookie

Nov 17, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Full Name:
    John L.
    Looks liike everyone had an awesome time.

John L. Sorry I had to drop off the stuff and run, the wife and I had an appointment.

Look forward to doing a run with you guys in the future :).

John

13. niptuck

niptuck F1 Rookie

Mar 1, 2006
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    John L.
    Hey guys....not to beat a dead horse...

A lot of you asked if there was anything else you could do for the kids...
    SO....the following was set up.
    (Kenny's idea, I enacted it, and Shivam created the website)

Donations to sponsor a weekend field trip for kids with cancer to Hershey Park will be accepted through this website: www.spchildren.com/exotics

According to the cancer center, through previous experience, it costs ~$100 to finance lodging, transportation, food, park fees for one kid. ANYTHING at all would be greatly appreciated.

100% of the donation goes towards sponsoring the trip, except for 2.9% which paypal charges. SP enterprises takes 0%.
    Thanks Shivam for the website!
    Thanks in advance ;)