NYC Hospital Run- Exotics, April 30th | Page 13 | FerrariChat

NYC Hospital Run- Exotics, April 30th

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by niptuck, Mar 1, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Porsche944

Porsche944 Formula Junior

Feb 4, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Brian JJ Feraudo
    #301 Porsche944, May 1, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here is the picture of, the dad taking a picture of his son with my Porsche...see the model on the car? The little boy wanted it..asked his dad, and I gave it to him...sorry for the small picture, but it was when we were about to leave, and I wanted to get the picture of him taking the picture.

: )
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Nsx Pilot

Nsx Pilot Formula Junior

Apr 19, 2006
    Does that mean my age is showing Clyde ? ........lol

3. 996TTurbo

996TTurbo Formula 3

Apr 9, 2006
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Martin
    That's fine but they have no reason to be talking all of the shlt they do, they don't even know the viper guys, but would probably act like shlt is all sweet if they ever got confronted, w/e.. BTW the guy acts like he has the fastest car ont he planet, tt vette at what 600 hp?! LOL half the show could have taught him a lesson, then maybe he wouldnt boast and brag anymore!

4. Nsx Pilot

Nsx Pilot Formula Junior

Apr 19, 2006

Are the effects perminant ?

5. niptuck

niptuck F1 Rookie

Mar 1, 2006
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    John L.
    i agree...don't know 'em personally, you're right on- they talk **** on internet, and are all sweety pie in person- is what a few people have told me....but honestly, i put all this aside... Funny you are reading their ass comments...i havn't; just scrolled down for pics.

6. niptuck

niptuck F1 Rookie

Mar 1, 2006
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    John L.
    yeah, unless you do micro surgery and put the nerve back together...but it'llnever be the same; so moral: if you get into a knife fight, always watch out for innerthighs...or you'll have to teach your woman a few new tricks..lol

7. Nsx Pilot

Nsx Pilot Formula Junior

Apr 19, 2006

Its funny how people's internet personalities are so much different then how they are in real life. Of coarse this is not true of everyone but as we all know we sometimes have to defend the people we know from the ones that dont know them because of how someone percieved them on the web.

8. 996TTurbo

996TTurbo Formula 3

Apr 9, 2006
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Im glad we see eye to eye, all i wanted was to see some good pics also, but when i saw them talking all that they did about the guy and the accident he got in, that really flipped the switch for me, that's not right!

9. 55fanatic

55fanatic Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Peter Ladas
    NSXpilot... were you the Black NSX I was tagging along with on the highway with the Spyder and the other black ML55? If so GREAT sounding exhuast man

10. Nsx Pilot

Nsx Pilot Formula Junior

Apr 19, 2006
    Yes that was me and the red 348/Ciao Bella playing around. I will take a guess that you were the white ML55 ? chasing us

I have one of the rare Tubi exhaust made for my car with comptech headers. Not as sweet as the sound of a Tubi on a Ferrari but as close as its going to get...... thanks for the compliments.

11. 55fanatic

55fanatic Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Peter Ladas
    silver ML55 but yes, I dropped back after a while when I saw a couple of the the GDC cars in my rearview mirror. I think we may have some shots of you in motion.

12. PhillyM5

PhillyM5 Karting

Apr 27, 2006
    New York City
    Full Name:
    Robin L
    I have a short video of my M5 tailing or trying to keep up with Bob's Enzo...anyone know how I can upload the video? How would I link a webpage or something?

13. 55fanatic

55fanatic Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Peter Ladas
    you could upload it to youtube.com, yousendit.com and one other one... you could it even upload it to streetfire.net

14. 55fanatic

55fanatic Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Peter Ladas
    Hey folks... here are some of the shots from my friend Mitch, he was the guy laying down and sitting on the pavement at times shooting... He took some 300 shots on sunday and is going through and editing them all slowly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yes he has more then just the shots of the Orange Gallardo, lol...

15. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Awesome shots! Need 'em in hi-rez.

16. 55fanatic

55fanatic Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Peter Ladas
    he has them in hi res... they were taken with a Canon 5D so Hi-res shots are anywhere from 10-15mb a piece, we will load all the shots up to AMGpower, and then everyone can see them there and contact him directly for individual shots of particular cars...

17. Nsx Pilot

Nsx Pilot Formula Junior

Apr 19, 2006

I would love to get some shots of my car in motion ...... I am usually behind the camera and its pretty hard to get a self portrait when your driving.

Rapidshare.de is a better choice over these ...... there servers are fast and also up to one gig per upload like yousendit but with out the limits.

18. jet190rs

jet190rs Karting

Jun 21, 2005
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Rich C.
    does anyone know if that was a tubi (or another brand) on Bob W.'s car? on sunday it sounded a lot louder than when i heard his enzo at some events last year...

19. Arrwin

Arrwin Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2004
    Midtown NY
    Full Name:
    Arrwin
    ack...sorry I got in the way of the pic.

20. niptuck

niptuck F1 Rookie

Mar 1, 2006
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    John L.
    Oh yeah...Arrwin- thanks for all the hats!!! The kids love 'em.

21. Arrwin

Arrwin Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2004
    Midtown NY
    Full Name:
    Arrwin
    Anytime bro, the NBA is always glad to help. ;) Glad the kids liked them. Awesome event you put on dude. Hope to see ya guys on the next run.

22. PhillyM5

PhillyM5 Karting

Apr 27, 2006
    New York City
    Full Name:
    Robin L
    Here's a short video that my girlfriend Crystal made while we were tailing Bob's Enzo after the show...sorry for the overly excited background commentary, it's not everyday your tailing an Enzo...

www.dropshots.com/phillym5

23. niptuck

niptuck F1 Rookie

Mar 1, 2006
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    John L.
    AWESOME VIDEO!!!! that's some real music

24. Porsche944

Porsche944 Formula Junior

Feb 4, 2004
    New Jersey