November 19th fun Run | Page 14 | FerrariChat

November 19th fun Run

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by turbos7903, Oct 24, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jeff_Rebar

Jeff_Rebar Karting

Apr 26, 2005
    Medford, NJ
    Full Name:
    Jeff J
    True. Yet that is not worse than blowing a seal.

Drew, I am really sorry to hear about the damage. Of course it could have been worse but still sucks. You were first in hang time, no doubt. I was surprised I didn't break something or bottom out, actually waited for the crunching sound but didn't hear it. I think it's admirable you've taken this in stride, some guys would be crying like a little girl.
    I think we should blame Jon and make him pay! :)

2. Sechsgang

Sechsgang Formula Junior

May 29, 2006
    Wayne, PA
    Full Name:
    Drew
    haha...I can take care of the pay...but a drive in that m12gto or gt3 rs might be nice...

Rebar...Im suprised you didnt recieve any real damage...Im glad too...I cant imagine what those parts would cost...

As far as taking the situation lightly...Id be lying if I said that 2 or 3 seconds of complete Dukes of Hazzard heaven wasnt sweet...and what a story...that being said...what can I do about it now...might as well relish in my moment of extreme machoism...

comon...
    gas for trip $79
    B&B headers and exhaust sytem 4200
    going 120 following a 'rarri 360 and catching 3.5 feet of air...priceless...

3. turbos7903

turbos7903 F1 Rookie

Mar 16, 2006
    delaware
    Full Name:
    jon walton
    Drew, You name the day..We will take either the M-12 GTO3R out or the GT3RS out. your choice.Jon in Delaware

4. Bsaint

Bsaint Karting

Oct 23, 2006
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Steve Nawrocki
    cough* cough* someone needs to call the filmer lol

5. Sechsgang

Sechsgang Formula Junior

May 29, 2006
    Wayne, PA
    Full Name:
    Drew
    sounds sick...I may wait till the weather gets warmer though...cold tires and fast cars dont go together well...