Norway and skiing. | FerrariChat

Norway and skiing.

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by F456M, Jan 27, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Let’s make a thread with unusual equipment for Ferraris... This is from last weekend in Norway during an ice racing driving course event for Ferrari owners of our official dealer. Pretty cool with cross country skies on the roof and a V12 up front. . We have a speed limit in Norway of 110 kph. / 70 mph., but on a frozen lake....
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Maggio23, otakki, Nospinzone and 2 others like this.
  2. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    where at in norway is the dealership? has to be in oslo right?

3. MDEL

MDEL F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 24, 2016
    Southern Europe
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Very nice picture. Despite of all the electronic aids driving this "monster" with 800 cv and rear wheels traction on a frozen lake should have been a unique experience. I presume there is plenty of space and nothing you can bump into on this frozen lake.

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  4. Bamsefar

Bamsefar Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2012
    Autoxo is the dealer who are based just outside Oslo, however I do know if that event was in Oslo - I do not think they have even snow in Oslo...

5. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    I was in Oslo last year and there was snow around. that picture looks like it could be almost anywhere in norway

6. MisterMaranello

MisterMaranello F1 Rookie

Apr 5, 2011
    Europe
    The picture is taken on the frozen lake of Tisleifjorden near Gol. There is a quite large complex there of several circuits operating throughout the winter season conditions permitting.

I can tell you that big V12 rear driven Ferraris are no «fun» on snowy conditions - there is not anywhere close to enough steering lock to get confident into sliding them around at speed.