Norcal night owls | Page 10 | FerrariChat

Norcal night owls

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by SROC4, Mar 24, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SROC4

SROC4 Formula 3

Mar 16, 2005
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Yo boba! Good seeing you last night. How did it go with those tahoe cougars? :)

2. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Ditched them for that blond chick with the skirt. They kept the place open and the two dudes running it tried to get us all sh!tfaced. I had to keep tellign them to put water in my shotglass :D Let's see if this chick remembers anything.

--Dan

PS - you owe me a pack of persian hotties on that stripper pole! Why you le tthe birthday girl go is beyond me....

3. SROC4

SROC4 Formula 3

Mar 16, 2005
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Alex
    hahaha...dude I was f'ed up last night. one of the bar tenders is the owner of the place. you should have come earlier and you would have enjoyed those persian girls on the stipper pole doing their "thang". HA!

4. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    good seeing you last night man how am i awake it's 3.30am and i was sloshed during the game i dont even kow who won a friend had strippers show up for the halftime show... what the hell is the big deal about strippers anyways??

--dan

5. SROC4

SROC4 Formula 3

Mar 16, 2005
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Alex
    wtf???? hahahaha....looks like it was a big day/night huh? :D

6. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    I hear, they like, take their clothes off. And stuff.

7. SROC4

SROC4 Formula 3

Mar 16, 2005
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Time to revive this thread!

Checkin' in!

8. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    What up brother. I am going back into recluse mode, not nearly as much partying.

--Dan

9. SROC4

SROC4 Formula 3

Mar 16, 2005
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Alex
    All I can say is 351 9th St.

10. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    SSSH. QT broham

Met up with "miss utah" last night. Good lord she is flexible. Yoga, masseuse and personal trainer? dumb as a brick. jackpot.

--dan

11. SROC4

SROC4 Formula 3

Mar 16, 2005
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Dude can she intro me to Miss Kansas? :D

12. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    I met her last night - bro you don't want to. I think miss arkansas is more your type.

--dan

13. SROC4

SROC4 Formula 3

Mar 16, 2005
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Alex
    hahaha...thanks for calling me last night.

14. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    yeah, because i know camphell is your scene

--dan

15. Greg D

Greg D Guest

Jul 29, 2006
    Orangevale, CA
    Full Name:
    Greg Dills
    Man my wife and I always seem to fight now and it is getting down right awful. I have a 21 year old step son that acts like he owns the place totally dis respects me and does not lift a finger around the house. He even missed his sisters graduation party. I want him to get out of my house which I own as my separate property. He does have a pool cleaning job now. All he does is eat, sleep, smoke and party all night. Took him an extra 2 years to get out of high school. Got busted stealing at Penny's and now is telling me what to do in my house. Tonight he said he wanted to kick my a.... I advised him other wise. My wife then gets on my case big time and says I made her son leave. I am about ready to move into my new house which is also my separate property in Loomis on 5 AC. My friends all say the D word before I move to protect my house (all my homes are paid for, Loomis is relatively expensive and also paid for). My kids say my wife (their mother) is just waiting to get into the new house and then try to take it from me. What a Bi..h. Another night with no sleep. If it were safe I would take the TR out for a drive but it isn't safe. On another note guys how do you know if your wife is cheating on you?

16. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Greg sorry to hear about your troubles. Your friends are right

--Dan

17. Greg D

Greg D Guest

Jul 29, 2006
    Orangevale, CA
    Full Name:
    Greg Dills
    Another late night awake. I know, I just keep putting off D and keep hopping things will get better. I am a family man and never wanted my children to deal with the idea of a D. But be that as it may be..... I am looking forward to the Natomas get together tomorrow. My cars help me mentally go to another place that is fun. Auburn cruise was fun. Greg