Nightclub info needed for Prague | FerrariChat

Nightclub info needed for Prague

Discussion in 'Europe' started by BLAMPEE, Apr 15, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BLAMPEE

BLAMPEE Man Card Status: Never Issued

I am heading to Germany, Austria, and Czech Republic for my first trip outside the US.

I am having difficulty finding the hotspots for trance + house music clubs.

Any info would be immensely appreciated for ANY of the above mentioned countries. :)

I have tried searching tour dates for specific DJs but none seem to be playing near there. :(

2. PoleApart

PoleApart Formula 3

Sep 28, 2005
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    P.
  3. ulf rickard

ulf rickard Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2009
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Ulf Rickard
    If it is your first time outside US i think You should reconsider what to do. Germany with all war memories, Autobahn and nice small villages as Goslar, Luneburg, go along the "Romatische Strasse" in the south of Germany and try out all wonderful wines along to route. Dont miss several airplane museums, carmuseum and carfactories. Dont miss Berlin if you are really into trance/house music.

Not so familiar with Austria but the nature with the Alps is always impressing and Wienna is of course a beatiful city with its classical music life, Spanish horse shows and famous castles.

In Prague I suppose its no problem finding clubs but, history, castles, bridges and magnificent towerclock is not to be missed

I wish You a nice trip

Ulf Rickard

4. BLAMPEE

BLAMPEE Man Card Status: Never Issued

Actually our plan is to rent a car and just drove around the countryside! :)

I would just like to go clubbing, also; it isn't the purpose of the trip. We have some places we'd like to see and any recommendations for museums would be appreciated. My brother isn't really into cara like me, so the trip will obviously not be car-factory/museum based. He is more interested in the historical places so it will be fun. :)

Just got my passport yesterday and looking forward to it! :)

5. PoleApart

PoleApart Formula 3

Sep 28, 2005
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    P.