Nice visit with Euro Autohaus in Milton MA | FerrariChat

Nice visit with Euro Autohaus in Milton MA

Discussion in 'New England' started by vjd3, Jun 15, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Just wanted to give a shout out to Tony at his new shop, Euro Autohaus in Milton ... really great customer service and an impressive setup. What I needed done was such a small job but he said come on by any time, and true to his word they whisked my car right up onto the lift and I was on my way in less than an hour. In the meantime, I enjoyed talking with Tony about various Ferraris and looking over his spotless shop; he had an F355 up on the other lift, as well as a Lamborghini and a 360.

Tony was the lead technician at the dealer near Boston for the last decade and has some impressive credentials and certifications to show for it. I think he's going to be a great resource for Ferrari owners in the area. It's always nice to have personal attention and the chance to talk one on one with the man actually working on your car. He is very passionate about the cars. I learned a lot in just a few minutes. He's also right off 93 just south of Boston so it was easy in and out.

Home