News

NFL 2019

Discussion in 'Sports' started by tomc, Feb 6, 2019.

1. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Jason

2. tomc

tomc F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    So, I've heard!

In high school, friends and I bought tickets to see the Jets at Shea Stadium. Played the Cowboys, I think! It was cold, rainy, windy. The weather stunk, the Jets stunk, getting there on the subway was a hassle. We only had enough dough to afford nosebleed seats. And the wind really whipped around up there coming off Jamaica Bay. The stadium was pretty empty and even at that, ushers wouldn't less us move closer. I suspect they were as miserable as we were and took it out on us! Then and there, I decided that watching NFL on TV was the way to go. Oh yeah, & that when I grew up, I was going to live where he was warm!

T

3. tomc

tomc F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Hope DW stays like that his entire career.
    T
    Rolling in a Bentayga?

TexasF355F1 likes this.
  4. tomc

tomc F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    True, but that's one of the biggest complaints I have about actually being there. No one is seemingly watching the game! That's why I post on F-chat. People are watching the game, and have interesting opinions and takes, although I don't agree with all of them.

T

5. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Jason
    He is just chilled. He doesn't get up and he doesn't get down, he's just happy.

This city loves him and is even more reason why people's hate for BoB is at an all time high now he has the title of what we always knew. There's literally a ball of fire around him on the sidelines this coming season. Get ready for some great audio this year. Bill, sorry, William now is going to get GM questions as well. I can't wait!. lol

tomc likes this.
  6. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Calling a penalty
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Deshaun Watson = class act

TexasF355F1 and tomc like this.