NFL 2014 | Page 127 | FerrariChat

NFL 2014

Discussion in 'Sports' started by 4re Nut, Feb 2, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
  2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Wife sent me that link yesterday. Awesome! I think it looks even more impressive from that angle! How quickly he closed on the ball. Bevell is a bit of a knucklehead for calling out the WR for not going stronger to the ball IMO. I think it wouldn't have made a diff, Butler was there like a bullet, and perhaps the one good thing from going stronger to the ball was a bigger collision and not allowing Butler to secure the catch.

3. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
  4. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
  5. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Man, these guys prove the old adage about idle hands doing the devil's work. They need to have OTAs 365 days a year, to keep these gents occupied…T

6. Abbey

Abbey Karting

Dec 1, 2014
    That was certainly a cracker of a game! A real emotional roller coaster. The NFC game was just as exciting with Seattle coming out of it, but I think the super bowl was even more exciting. One of the best ones.

All these arrests. I have to think that they need to do some special courses for these men in football to help them with their personal lives. You can't just throw money at these young kids because the outcome is just what you see. It is so different in racing where there are just 2 young competitors on each team to keep in line. With 100s of young men fresh out of college, some not even graduated, they need more consistent 1 on 1 guidance.

7. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Hey Abbey... I think the NFL has a support program for rookies. Of course, how much of it is absorbed, well that depends on the individual, I am sure...T

8. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    They do and I believe they're constantly trying to find ways to improve their financial discussions to the rookies.