New User here...Need some opinions on these Parking Sensors>>> | FerrariChat

New User here...Need some opinions on these Parking Sensors>>>

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by CalSct, Oct 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CalSct

CalSct Rookie

Oct 3, 2004
    SC
    Full Name:
    Calvin
    Hi everyone, I just registered today and I must say this an awesome website. I've been searching through the archives and have uncovered a lot of miscellanous Ferrari knowledge.

Anyway, if you guys have some free time, could you please check out http://www.RadarPark.com and let me know what you think. I am seriously considering buying these for my Blazer and possibly even my Acura Legend (sorry, I don't own a Ferrari at the moment, but I'm working to change that ;) ). The price seems really good (considering I've seen similar systems go for over $300 in Popular Mechanics).

Anyway, I would greatly appreciate some insight into these systems. Have any of you guys bought from this company?

Thanks in advance for all your help!

2. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    I have not bought these ones, but there was a similar system fitted to the last BMW i owned, to tell you the truth i thought they were more of a gimmick than a help, often it would tell me i was to close to the object behind when in fact i could have gone back another 12 inches, i found my own judgement to be better than the systems and rarely relied on it.