New San Jose F430 | FerrariChat

New San Jose F430

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by DiavelF430, Nov 21, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DiavelF430

DiavelF430 Rookie

Nov 21, 2018
    Full Name:
    Adam Tarnowski
    Hi guys I just traded my 2014 Porsche Turbo S for 2006 F430. I'm looking to have the car serviced also upgrade the stereo. Any recommendations for both?

SECRET likes this.
  2. fboutlaw

fboutlaw Karting

Dec 3, 2014
    Woodside, CA
    Congrats on the upgrade!

Servicing:
    Quality: Ferrari Silicon Valley - Redwood City
    Cheap/Basic: Roselli's - San Jose

Stereo:
    Simplicity in sound - Milpitas.

DJP and SECRET like this.
  3. Zeff

Zeff Formula Junior

Oct 8, 2018
    Cupertino, Ca
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Welcome Adam,

I take my car to Grand Prix Motors in Campbell. Juan, is very meticulous and extremely honest and straight forward. I would recommend you go buy there and talk to him. California Car sounds in San Jose is excellent. Hope this helps.

Natkingcolebasket69 and SECRET like this.
  4. SECRET

SECRET Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2007
    Echoing what others before me have said, welcome and enjoy in good health!

For service, I take the car to Ferrari Silicon Valley. They do a good job. Not exactly the most stellar go-out-of-their-way customer service like McLaren SF, but the work product is good.

For stereo, I've honestly been a little hesitant about whether to touch the stereo given electrical gremlins that can come with Ferraris. That said, I used to take my cars to Sound Innovations in Union City. They're quite literally the Bay Area's best kept secret when it comes to car audio work.

5. darksideandback

Jun 26, 2018
    Full Name:
    Ken Trio
    I too have used Sound Innovations in Union City with good results. The owner, Ernie is customer service oriented and also a car nut like myself.

6. DrDoug

DrDoug Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 4, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    Full Name:
    Doug T
    Juan at Gran Prix Motors in Campbell is great. He has serviced my 360 and now 458 for over 8 years. Not a fancy garage but he does great quality work at a reasonable price.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  7. DJP

DJP Karting

Jun 9, 2013
    Silicon Valley
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    Hi Diavel - I use Ferrari Silicon Valley - Riccardo & Monica would be your point persons and Gianfranco is the lead tech. All great people. I also live in SJ and make the small drive to RWC when I need servicing.

8. action-ant

action-ant Karting

Nov 16, 2015
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    I'm in SJ and have taken my cars to Roselli's,

paulchua and Natkingcolebasket69 like this.
  9. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

I would say that roselli is not that cheap but much better than any ferrai service I received. I recommend him a lot;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

action-ant and paulchua like this.