New Owner - Tips? What have you done to your 360/430 today? | FerrariChat

New Owner - Tips? What have you done to your 360/430 today?

Discussion in '360/430' started by gatago, Jun 30, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gatago

gatago Karting

Jun 28, 2019
    Full Name:
    Marco
    Hello everyone, I have spent many a nights reading all your posts, living vicariously through you! But the time has come that I could make my dream come true and I have purchased a 430. I bought one as a driver, with higher miles, to be enjoyed on the road and work on myself.

I was hoping fellow 430 owners could give me and others advice on tips, what to look out for, and "wish someone had told me this when I first bought my car" kind of discussions.

To start off with, since I will be doing all my own mechanical work, does anyone have any idea where to get a copy of the service manual? Any good youtubers or bitchuters that you follow?

Thanks! And looking forward to learning and contributing to the community!

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Welcome & enjoy

You might want to give a little more information as to your car & location so that any info is most relevant to you

The service manual is Ferrari copyright and hard to get

There are many threads here with owner advice and you could spend some time at Voicey's site if you have not already https://aldousvoice.com/technical-articles/

3. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Welcome! You are me, except I bought a "high" :rolleyes: mileage 360 rather than the 430 and work on it myself. You can get either CD's or PDF's of the service manual on ebay and it is 100% NECESSARY. This site is a great resource also, these cars are expensive to own, but don't have to be ridiculous.

4. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Congrats and welcome to the club! Post pics.
    You might look up “Normal Guy Supercar” on YouTube. He’s got dozens of videos including maintenance on his 430.

Fred Daniali likes this.