New Mondial 8 Fuse Box Project | Page 7 | FerrariChat

New Mondial 8 Fuse Box Project

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by DougS026, Sep 23, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. porphy

porphy Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 9, 2009
    LouisvilleKY/Switzld
    Full Name:
    Randall Gatz
    I just inquired about a Mondial T fusebox from GT Car Parts. Exchange it is $975. I don't have a price on Scuderia Rampante Innovations yet.

2. robogeeks

robogeeks Karting

Sep 15, 2012
    I bought a board from GT Car Parts for an '87 Mondial 3.2. It was a quick turnaround. They had a board in stock. They sent me the board, then I sent mine. Since a board was in stock, I did not have to wait for one to be built based on the connectors off my board. This was over the Christmas break, and they were fast. It arrived in a matter of a few days.

3. teambft

teambft Rookie

Nov 28, 2013
    Brentwood, TN
    Reviving this thread.

Any consensus on which way to go? GT Car Parts or Scuderia Rampante?

Scuderia's method is to get the prone relays off the board entirely to relieve that extra current.

GT's is to replace the board - in which I believe its an improved board and would allow you to just continue using relays in the OEM fashion, installed in the board.

My board shows some delamination.....I know Scuderia can "save" many boards; not sure if some delamination in the board will still allow it to function....if he cant, then it would probably just make sense to go with GT's from the get go and consider the external relays later??