New Member and Hopefully New Owner Soon | FerrariChat

New Member and Hopefully New Owner Soon

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by zhangster, Feb 8, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zhangster

zhangster Rookie

Feb 8, 2021
    Somewhere in the country
    Full Name:
    Chris Z
    Hi all. I am joining this forum because we have been looking for a red Ferrari in the $100K range. Most likely an F430 but possibly an F355 Spider. We are in the San Francisco Bay Area and we have a couple candidates in California. My 7 year old son and I have always been huge Ferrari fans. Currently I'm driving an Audi RS7 and an airplane.

Texas Forever likes this.
  2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Good luck with your search and don't forget there's a huge amount of information in each model section together with an area section further down

Texas Forever likes this.
  3. alex

alex Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2003
    Crystal Lake, Illinois
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Welcome and enjoy the hunt! Just a reminder, a red Ferrari garners a lot of notice. If that's fine with you, go with it, but there are many beautiful colors that are "under the radar", so to speak. Read posts here on the cars that you are most interested in, and take your time. Buy one you really love! Then post pics and enjoy!:)

4. zhangster

zhangster Rookie

Feb 8, 2021
    Somewhere in the country
    Full Name:
    Chris Z
    Thank you for the advice. I have not ruled out other colors but it's just hard to get rid of the red "itch" when a red Ferrari is all you had in your mind growing up LOL. I am looking at a gorgeous grey car but it's just so hard to get past the red fetish.

5. alex

alex Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2003
    Crystal Lake, Illinois
    Full Name:
    Alex
    The popular adage is "your first Ferrari is always red" but I'm sure there are exceptions! Don't turn down a chance to see a car in another color. It's part of the fun of looking for one. And some Ferraris look better in other colors!

Nicolas21 likes this.
  6. Nicolas21

Nicolas21 Formula Junior

Jul 13, 2016
    Near a nuclear powerplant
    Full Name:
    Nicolas
    Welcome, good luck with your search :)