New Lambo Concept done with MIT no V12, only electric | FerrariChat

New Lambo Concept done with MIT no V12, only electric

Discussion in 'Creative Arts' started by bitzman, Nov 14, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    This is a concept car built with help of 50 students from MIT, some studying in Italy Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Lambo seems to be intent on continuing to build cars that Darth Vader could call his own...I be a humble writer, but like to hear opinions from pro designers....here's mine to start the ball rolling....
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FRONT windshield extends too far. Could overheat the driver unless it has capacity to go opaque in sections to protect occupants.

SIDE: Seems way too low, unless it’s “bagged” like a low rider. Side vents seem fighting for space with side air scoop, I think the side vents are superfluous—after all there’s no gasoline engine to generate heat, right?

REAR Taillights seem exceedingly thin, maybe they make up for it in intensity.And are those tailfins (shades of Harley Earl?) or does a spoiler appear to go between those vertical blades. Rear of car is especially sci-fi-ish..bring these MIT guys back to Earth please.

2. jm2

jm2 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 19, 2002
    michigan
    Full Name:
    john
    This car was discussed briefly in the ‘Car design thread’

3. jm2

jm2 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 19, 2002
    michigan
    Full Name:
    john

4. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    the rear is nice.
    the front is not so nice and i dont understand it. the grille is open, which is unnecessary for an electric car, and is not aerodynamically helpful. so why ?

5. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Open front could support turbines that spin generators as air passes through them, thus lowering the rate of battery discharge..
    I like overall complexity..

6. anunakki

anunakki Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 8, 2005
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I usually dont like these over-detailed sci-fi cars, but for some reason this one works for me.

jm2 likes this.
  7. Lesia44

Lesia44 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 5, 2009
    It took three engineers and one stylist to come up with the Miura. There's a lesson in here somewhere...