New 360 F1 owner. broke down first day. Any help would be great. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

New 360 F1 owner. broke down first day. Any help would be great.

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Pono1, Dec 21, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj
    Check your message inbox on here and send me your number I will call you today before you do anything let’s chat mite be able to shed some light my Friend owned that car sold it then the guy who bought it auction it off a week later ..

2. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj
  3. Pono1

Pono1 Rookie

Dec 21, 2019
    australia
    Full Name:
    Cris Ponoran
  4. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj

Be all good bro nothings not fixable.. little set back be back on the road living life in no time :)

5. Pono1

Pono1 Rookie

Dec 21, 2019
    australia
    Full Name:
    Cris Ponoran
    hope your right mate.

6. Pono1

Pono1 Rookie

Dec 21, 2019
    australia
    Full Name:
    Cris Ponoran
    A update on the car. After giving up in January with intermitte starting issues I finally took it to the Sydney dealership to fix the problem along with some well needed maintenance catch ups. $20k later and car is running like a dream! LOL The starting issue turned out to be no communication with RH Motronic ECU. They found it was missing 2 power inputs from broken wires on fuse board. Also replaced ECU & fuel pump relays. The rest was a bunch of issues that previous ownership not fix. Real main seal leak, air con compressor rebuild, replaced asr pump, new engine mounts, cam belts, new cooling fans and temp sensor, replaced all drive belts, a TCU upgrade to latest update ( Thanks Aj360, my man!) , a bunch of ****ty gaskets around cam case and engine area, full fluids freshen up and annual service. Regardless the costs I am very happy with the car and the service provided by the dealership. Now the wait until this isolation ******** is done with so I can get some driving in. ATM its used for essential food pickups (the longest route)!

Attached Files:

7. Aj360

Aj360 Karting

Dec 28, 2018
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    A j -aj
    Glad your happy mate well worth It ... could do some deliveroo in it with all the lockdown here .. ;)