New 07 spotters thread | Page 8 | FerrariChat

New 07 spotters thread

Discussion in 'New England' started by rsvmille676, Jan 10, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gman ferrari

gman ferrari Karting

Jul 5, 2006
    yeah do you remember the yellow murci coupe with the chrome rims. That was the owners old car he now owns that 06 verde ithica roadster.

2. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    i actually had not noticed if there were many yellow murcis, but the lime roadster stands out even more than yellow lol ;) FChat has a member with a newer yellow murci, young guy from cambridge- I think I met him and his family about 10 years ago when he was a teenager hehe lucky dude

3. gman ferrari

gman ferrari Karting

Jul 5, 2006
    yeah he used to have a yellow gallardo traded up.

4. MARANELLONATION

MARANELLONATION Karting

Nov 22, 2006
    North Andover Ma. 01845
    Full Name:
    Michael A. Ferrante
    Had dinner in the North End last nite.

Red 355 parked outside of Ristaurante Fiore

5. gman ferrari

gman ferrari Karting

Jul 5, 2006
    red 348 driving in norwell today anyone?

6. SHOTIME

SHOTIME Karting

May 28, 2004
    Red TR single mirror - Going north on 128 towards burlington on saturday

Good to see you Kenny (Prova). Sounds like the exotic's show was a good time. Car sounded fantastic even from the other side of the highway.

7. LookingForACure

LookingForACure Karting

Apr 9, 2006
    Boston environs
    I spotted a white Porsche GT-3 in Cambridge by Porter Square, this morning. I am interested to know who it was since I have started to identify drivers in Cambridge and Somerville and would like to have an urban-drivers' get togeter, sometime soon. If you are the driver, PM me, please (I'm the guy who passed in the blue 360 Modena.) By the way, you've got a sharp looking ride.

8. Intheflesh

Intheflesh Formula 3

Jun 2, 2006
    Salem NH
    Full Name:
    John T
    Spotted a Mondial spider on 95 south just south of seabrook nh. looked sharp

9. abarthracer

abarthracer Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    Falmouth, Cape Cod
    Full Name:
    david S.
    That was me Michael. I was with the guy that had the Lotus in front of Tresca's. Yes I had the "privilege" of parking there for $40! The cost of doing business I guess.

10. FCar_Fanatic

FCar_Fanatic Rookie

Aug 27, 2007
    am - British racing green 355 spider on Ocean Drive
    pm - same Fcar at Newport polo match
    pm - red 360 in West Greenwich RI

11. gman ferrari

gman ferrari Karting

Jul 5, 2006
    the green 355 was at tutto italiano.

12. JamieO

JamieO Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    Jamie
    last Saturday... red 430 spider at the corner of rte 1 and 97 in Topsfield pulling into the bank parking lot. I was tempted to pull in to take a look at the car but he was with his kid (lucky kid!) and I didn't want to bother them. btw: beautiful car!

13. Dino944

Dino944 Formula 3

Aug 11, 2007
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Around 9am today, a Black 550/575 Maranello on 24 South just after the road narrows to 2 lanes.

14. gman ferrari

gman ferrari Karting

Jul 5, 2006
    Joey kramers nwe mercedes clk63 amg bvlack series at aurther and pats today in marshfield.

15. gman ferrari

gman ferrari Karting

Jul 5, 2006
    two lambos at sonsie big papis and papplebons lambo sweet my uncle pointed it out

16. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    and I thought Papplebon had a rookie contract, those are usually in the low six figures until they get they big resign deals- what colors and specs, roadsters or murcis/Gallardos?

17. Dino944

Dino944 Formula 3

Aug 11, 2007
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    Dino
    That restaurant was mentioned in the Boston Globe, along with several other pricey restaurants in Boston for having numerous health code violations (many of the restaurants in the article were cited as having mice/rats in the restaurant among other problems). But I guess if you want to park your car to be seen, thats a popular place.

18. Davesvt2000

Davesvt2000 Formula 3

May 3, 2005
    Central Mass.
    Full Name:
    Dave G.
    Red 360 spider at Kimball's tonight, Mass reg. IP***

19. Badman

Badman Formula 3

Mar 4, 2007
    Gotham City
    Full Name:
    Bruce Wayne
    That would have to be Barry (aka patentman.) Glad he finally made it to a Kimball's night.

20. Patentman

Patentman Formula Junior

Jan 11, 2004
    Boston/Delray Beach
    Full Name:
    Barry W. Chapin
    Yeah, that was me license IPLAW - Intellectual Property Law. I went up to meet a few friends with Corvettes and Vipers. Kimballs has a very large and fun and free cruise night every Thursday, this next Thursday, Sept. 13 is the last one of the season. They get about 300 - 500 cars of all types. Goes from 6 to 9 pm. It's free to get in, they have live bands playing music, kids dancing, and food you can buy that is really good (pulled pork sandwich is awesome).

Before I went up, I printed about 40 Metro West Cruise Morning leaflets (1/3 page) announcing the Southborough Cruise Mornings "Cool Cars and Coffee" at 9 - 10:30 AM Sundays at Starbucks Rt. 9 eastbound in the Tommosso plaza. People really liked the idea - there might be some crazy cars this Sunday - hot rods, muscle cars, oldies, corvettes, etc.

People on Ferrari Chat boston area should make a showing this last Kimbal night this coming Thursday - it is really a great time with a bunch of g reat down to earth people. Kimball farms is Rt. 110 off 495 in Littleton, take exit 31, go east to first light (rt. 110), make a left on 110 and the very large field where the cars park is down about 1/2 mile on left - probably holds 800 cars or so, and the two times I went there were 400 - 500 easily. If you dont get there by 7 pm or so, I hear the field fills and they close off the entrance for cars to be included - though it has not filled the past two weeks (the only time I have gone). The nice thing about the cruise night is they align the cars so you can leave whenver you want. You are not blocked in.

21. Davesvt2000

Davesvt2000 Formula 3

May 3, 2005
    Central Mass.
    Full Name:
    Dave G.
    Patentman, your car looked great. I was somewhat in the middle, end spot going towards the trees, in my 2000 Cobra R...

And like you said, next Thursday is the last one for the season, and even thought the past two weeks have been a bit slow, get there early, this is the BIG show, I would plan on being there by 6 at the very latest.. Oh, and one last pulled pork sandwich for the season and a cup of peanut butter chocolate chip ice cream for dessert...

22. ronfrohock

ronfrohock F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2004
    MA
    Full Name:
    Ron Frohock
    in Worcester. When we went in at 7:30 my Mondial was the only F-Car there. When we came out, there was a nero 328 and a red 308. Both were very nice. I wonder who they are? I havent seen these cars before.
    By the way Via's is a great place.
    - Ron

23. cla_bos

cla_bos Rookie

Mar 23, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    Charles A.
    Last night I saw two red 360s... First was a six speed outside of sibling rivalry in the south end, second was an f1 outside boylston alley late night.

C

24. pgy688

pgy688 Karting

May 7, 2005
    CT
    lately in downtown Providence:
    silver db9 coupe
    yellow 997 TT
    black flying spur - FL plates

25. mwcoop

mwcoop Rookie

Sep 23, 2006