Need JBL Door Subwoofer Speaker FOR FREE | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Need JBL Door Subwoofer Speaker FOR FREE

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by cab2u, Feb 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    It would appear his main concern now is that we've seemingly exhausted his current reference material for further evidence which will sadly and further indict his ridiculous behavior.

His fanciful claim of regular posting, which evidently comprises of a paltry 79 posts over a 17 year period, most of which are on this thread where he promised to stop posting 5 pages back now - again just further indicts him as a BS artist, so nothing new really.

He references the bushfires as a means to regain traction but even that backfired. Thankfully his next shift will be starting shortly so I guess it will be back to skimming passengers credit cards or suggesting tips and the likes so he can pay for that speaker for his poor old man who he's thrown under the bus so many times I imagine.

Anyway he is becoming boring now... Maybe he can post a pic of his car up showing the blown speaker and put some personal belonging on the roof to prove it at least belongs to someone he knows.

Il Co-Pilota likes this.
  2. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Yep.

But to be honest, it's getting a bit boring.
    So be a good little boy and pick your toys back up, and get in your pram.

Then we can all get on with our meaningful lives, and you can get back to your cabfair.

Bye...

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Shadowfax likes this.
  3. cab2u

cab2u Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    NYC
    Hello shadowfax. You have certainly made it clear that you and your cohorts think you are superior to cab drivers. All because you have the ability to post on a Ferrari chat board and hide behind your user names. That says a lot.

4. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Spot on.

5. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    No I don't place myself as superior over any human being but I'm not going to sit back while you use the forum to pull the wool over mine and other members eyes with silly nonsense and shenanigans.

Anyway you are becoming circular and very boring now so off you go now please. A fare could be waiting.

Il Co-Pilota likes this.
  6. cab2u

cab2u Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    NYC
    Excellent. You guys let me know if you are ever in NYC and I'd be happy to buy you a whole lot of beers.

7. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    A.B
    I think we need to treat him like a Russian nuclear disaster. Just keep quiet and it will all go away.

Of course the aftermath of his meltdown will be left for generations to "enjoy"...

IloveGT and Shadowfax like this.
  8. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    #108 IloveGT, Feb 29, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
    @cab2u , please please please just go away and not come back. We are done with you. You can go back to your world and ask for the free gum again with the newspaper guys.

Lastly as a father, I can say that if my son ever goes online and beg for a free Carfax using my name, I will be so heartbroken that I had so pathetically raised a son like that.

You honestly don't have any credibility anymore on this forum by being a beggar and a son like you are.

Please just go away or at least register a new name and start all over again on this forum.

This is my last post on this thread because it is very tiring. I felt like I am teaching a little 13 yo bratty girl who does not know how to shut the hell up.

Il Co-Pilota likes this.
  9. cab2u

cab2u Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    NYC
    Wow. Now you really hurt my feelings. The truth is I don’t give a crap what you think.

10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    Let's please put this to bed now. This thread needs to die.

Il Co-Pilota likes this.
  11. up4speed

up4speed F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I guess he threw me off because he actually asked about a valid concern in the past, regarding the car. He was asking about the jumping when turning sharply (the Ackermann effect). I wouldn't think that a non-owner would even concern himself enough to ask that type of question online.
    Oh well....
    I have a perfect solution to verifying his claims/credibility. I am on Long Island (not too far from cab2u), and we have a large group that gets together every Sunday, weather permitting, including tomorrow. We get together at Town Bagel in Plainview (road behind the dealer) look in the New York section for the Bagels and Ferrari 2020 thread for info.
    Cab2u, stop by tomorrow, this way I will confirm to these guys that you are real, and that you own the car you posted pics of. If you don't show up, well then I can't help you and it's fair game.

IloveGT, Il Co-Pilota and Shadowfax like this.
  12. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    Your idea sounds very reasonable and fair.

Cab2u its over to you now and in the meantime a pic of your car with a personal item on the roof would go ways to dig you out of some of the deep holes you dug here, there and on other threads. I think its time for some full transparency and then if all goes well i will take you up on your gesture of beers in NYC if i visit in fact if you are legit and i got it wrong then the beers are on me.

up4speed, Il Co-Pilota and SECRET like this.
  13. SVCalifornia

SVCalifornia Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 28, 2011
    Silicon Valley
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Wait!

I have a JBL door subwoofer speaker but need a 2014 Spider FOR FREE!

Can you help me??

Cmon guys! Give it a rest. Beating a dead horse...

SV

up4speed and tekaefixe like this.