Need Help | FerrariChat

Need Help

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Gonzales25, Jun 18, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gonzales25

Gonzales25 Rookie

Jun 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Hi All, I'm a new member and extremely happy to be part of this forum and possibly the owner of a beautiful 458..... That being said the car I'm looking at is in Charlotte NC and I live in San Antonio, I'm getting a PPI done BUT would like to get an actual set of eyes on the car. Does anyone here maybe live or know someone that could possibly just take a look at the car for me? I'm thinking about flying but would like to save the $$ if possible. Thanks so much everyone.
    Cheers Robert

2. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Roberto. Is the car for sale by Foreign Cars Italia? If you scroll through posts in this section, you'll discover several members who live in Charlotte.

3. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Check out the "12th annual Motorani Italiano" thread posted by Grigio 308

4. Gonzales25

Gonzales25 Rookie

Jun 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    It's at the Metrolina Auto Group, i'll look at thread,...

5. Europeanroadandracing

Europeanroadandracing South Carolina
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 19, 2003
    Isle of Palms, SC
    Full Name:
    Karl Troy
    I only had one interaction with that place. Wasted my entire Saturday to drive 200 miles one way to check out a car for a friend. It was completely misrepresented including a power steering leak that would empty the system in less than 15 minutes of driving. They were kind enough to offer several bottles of fluid for the way home. No thanks.

6. krazykarguy

krazykarguy Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2014
    Fort Mill, SC
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Which 458 are you looking at there? '12 Rossa, '14 Rossa, or '14 Spider Bianco?

I'm more familiar with the 348/355 models, but I would be likely able to "put eyes on the car" for you if you'd like - but not a 'full' PPI. I'm about 20-25 minutes from the dealer.

Gonzales25 likes this.
  7. Gonzales25

Gonzales25 Rookie

Jun 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Hi Sir, I appreciate the help!!! I was looking at the 2012 Rosso... I had the car sent to Automotive International for a PPI and the car got a clean bill of health from Sean minus a couple of very minor issues which were not deal breakers. I just closed the deal with my bank and hopefully the car should be in TX next week. Sean from AI was a BIG help in the decision making process and I cannot feel more comfortable after he went through the car with a "fine tooth comb"..

krazykarguy likes this.
  8. PATLEW

PATLEW Formula 3

Dec 3, 2007
    Marvin /Waxhaw
    Full Name:
    Patrick Lewandowski
    I hope it works out for you