Need advice on buying a 1989 328 GTS in long term storage | Page 7 | FerrariChat

Need advice on buying a 1989 328 GTS in long term storage

Discussion in '308/328' started by Beard Bros., Aug 22, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Beard Bros.

Beard Bros. Karting

Aug 22, 2018
    Midwest USA
    Full Name:
    James
    It’s been a long time since I posted on my 328’s story here. This pic is at the end of summer 2020. I spent a lot of time “social distancing” in my 328 this past year. The car is running great with no issues at all. In regards to the painted top, I did receive a phone call from someone at Ferrari and they said they were going to send me the copy of the special order for the top that they referenced for the Classiche. That was 6 months ago, so I need to follow up on that. I will post some more when the 2021 driving season starts.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

mcimino likes this.
  2. Beard Bros.

Beard Bros. Karting

Aug 22, 2018
    Midwest USA
    Full Name:
    James
    mcimino, Rosey and Apollo 11 like this.
  3. Dingo64

Dingo64 Rookie

Apr 28, 2021
    Monaco
    Full Name:
    Livio Torino
    Congratulation! Very interesting story and awesome car! I am looking for a GTS Turbo Intercooler and I am trying to learn something about Ferrari in this great forum... I saw your post and I felt in love with your red roof! Let us know if Ferrari confirms that it was a factory option available!

Beard Bros. likes this.