Neck Tie Organizer | FerrariChat

Neck Tie Organizer

Discussion in 'Fine Watches, Jewelry, & Clothes' started by speedyellow08, Sep 26, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. speedyellow08

speedyellow08 Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2012
    Houston,TX
    I have two tie rack; basically it is an hanger and ties hang from it. I am not very happy about it. Looking for something easy to use and very practical. What type of organizer you guys use? Looking for some ideas. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

2. gt1995

gt1995 Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2011
    Rockville, MD
    No pics immediately available, but my new closet (built the house last year) has slide-out tie racks which attach to the solid uprights (or could attach to a wall easily). Each holds perhaps 20 ties and they slide out to select one and back to stay out of the way and safe. They've worked quite well.

In my old house I had used some cheap, circular swivel tie racks that hung from hanger hooks on a regular hanger rod. They worked fine too but were not nearly as nice.

3. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    I used to have an electric rotating tie holder. Mounted on the closet bar and then hung perhaps 50 ties or more iirc. Like this one:

https://www.sharperimage.com/si/view/product/Motorized+Tie+Rack/204904

I had the supreme pleasure of donating over 100 ties this year...I kept 4 for weddings, funerals, etc...but can't even remember the last time I wore one.

4. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward
    How about for bow ties ?
    Anyone organize these?

Sent from my 16M

5. speedyellow08

Nov 7, 2012
    Houston,TX
    That looks perfect..Thanks.

6. speedyellow08

Nov 7, 2012
    Houston,TX
    I use a tall glass flower Vase and hang them over the rim. I do not use the pre made bow ties.

7. dstacy

dstacy F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2006
    GMT -5 & GMT +1
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Small shoe box size see through tub from The Container Store for my bow ties.
    Storing straight ties? <groan> I have never found a decent way.