NBA Playoff Predictions?? | Page 18 | FerrariChat

NBA Playoff Predictions??

Discussion in 'Sports' started by ShineKen, May 2, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Ain't that the truth. Little nail biting for a raps fan.

2. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Look who showed up today!

BMW.SauberF1Team likes this.
  3. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    14 lead changes in the first half. Who wants it more???

PureEuroM3 and BMW.SauberF1Team like this.
  4. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    No thank you! I'll stick to it ending the way it stands!
    Sent from my SM-G960W using FerrariChat.com mobile app

5. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    fantastic 1st half. i hope the kyle lowry haters learned something tonite! he might not score another pt in 2nd half but he gives it his all. how can you hate player who gives up his body like he does? great job.
    gsw are like 80's celtics. so many great assists for easy layups or dunks. raps did better with ibaka getting some too but wont be enuf

6. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Kawhi must have diplomatic immunity when it comes to traveling because he sure does it a lot without getting called.

7. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Ow...oh man...awkward landing.

8. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Give him time. He will screw it up.

Besides, he is the reason there is a game 6, then there wouldnt have been a game today for him to show up for :D

9. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    You were saying? :D

10. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Who wants it more!??

11. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Looks like the refs are trying their best to give this game to GS

12. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Not the Raptors

13. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    We the North!!!

We the Champs!!!

PureEuroM3 and ShineKen like this.
  14. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    It shows how bad the Maple Leafs SUCK when the Raptors win a title before the Leafs do

PureEuroM3 likes this.
  15. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Looks like my crystal ball was right after all.

16. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    And everyone in We the North nations thanks you and your crystal ball. Thank God my crystal ball wasn't LOLOL

17. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Fantastic series. Wish it went to 7 but this is still good! Gonna watch the 24 hours of LeMans Saturday all day so maybe it's good it ended today.

Hope Klay has no severe injury. He is a beast.

18. butcher

butcher Formula 3

Oct 19, 2008
    Castro Valley, CA
    Full Name:
    Albert
    Great series that the Raptors played well enough to deserve the crown. For the Warriors it simply was a story if attrition. Despite being down 2 Stars, they were still right there to steal the game like game 5 with curry spotting up for a 3 that he missed. Even if Curry has made that shot, played defense and won the game, They would have to go into game 7 in Toronto without KD and without Klay. To win another game with the loss of 50-70 points of production would be almost impossible to win another game.

BMW.SauberF1Team likes this.
  19. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    That was quite a dramatic game. Great end to a great series and playoff run for both teams.

This is the one rare example which shows if a team chooses to build a super team with 4-5 All Star players, they will sacrifice depth. Can’t have it both ways. An injury or two will expose you.

TheMayor and BMW.SauberF1Team like this.
  20. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    Best part was watching the Golden state fans turn their backs and walk out.

I really do not understand the lack of sportsmanship anymore.

21. JP Manor

JP Manor Karting

Mar 7, 2018
    Agoura Hills / Malibu
    Full Name:
    JP Manor
    Congrats to the Raptors. Great season.

Man.... The fans are going to be pissed when he leaves

22. Surfah

Surfah F1 Rookie

Dec 20, 2011
    Called TOR in 7. They did it in 6. If Klay didnt get injured GSW would have won. Warriors never quit but its the end of their dynasty. No KD next year whether he stays or leaves. Houston has got to be chomping at the bit. I hope Kawhi stays but who wants to live in TOR when he can be in his hometown SoCal balling for the Clippers. Props to Masai for going all in this year new coach, new players and Kawhi rental for the championship. Who knows Kawhi might pull a Paul George but TOR is a lot colder than OKC.

23. butcher

butcher Formula 3

Oct 19, 2008
    Castro Valley, CA
    Full Name:
    Albert
    They gave it their all and still had the chance to win it with their best player with a routine 3 point shot for him and he didn't make it. They lost because of pure attrition...they ran out of healthy bodies when they needed it. If the Raptors played against a “relatively” healthy Warriors squad with 100% healthy Klay and KD they would have probably flipped the script and won the Finals 4-2. However, the Warriors have been blessed with health for several championships but this year bad health destroyed their chances. Especially at the small forward position, the best scoring position from both teams, where Kawhi Leonard's production in the series completely destroyed KD's presence of 12 minutes and 11 points in the series. That really killed them. The second most important position where the Warriors should have dominated, Van Fleet played lights out the whole series on both defense on Curry and his scoring almost equaling Curry's production. Van Fleet was like a Delavedova defensive irritant who is a much better scorer than Delavedova. These are the primary reasons they lost the series. Draymond got outplayed by Siakam during the series, while Gasol and Cousins at 50% health probably tied. Klay's production including missing a game and a quarter probably slightly outplayed or tied Lowry's production, as Lowry came up big in games 4 and 6...Therefore what remains is not including the devastating injuries Curry and Draymond for tied or outplayed by their direct competitors and they lost like they did. The dynasty is over, at least temporarily. I hope KD stays, but he will be lost for at least a year regardless. Klay will be lost for a year as well. Iguadalla and Livingston may retire. Demarcus will likely be gone. With just Steph and Draymond, the Warriors may even struggle in making the playoffs, depending how the West reloads.

24. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Wow...Toronto is partying.

I'm not in the GTA right now but I have seen about 5-10 friends partying downtown. Tens of thousands of fans on the streets last night after the win, jumping, singing, fireworks, etc...only 1 arrest is what I heard!

Of course it spread across Canada...here is just one clip of some of the fun all over Canada last night! ()

We the North!

ShineKen likes this.
  25. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    great game. happy for Toronto. my pick was gsw in 4 so my streak of always being wrong is still perfect! crazy about klays acl knee. terrible. hes almost like a kawhi type player. real warrior.

now its off to the real fun - nba off season!! I think I will start a new thread for that one