NBA 2019-20 Season | Page 2 | FerrariChat

NBA 2019-20 Season

Discussion in 'Sports' started by 95spiderman, Oct 23, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    lots surprises this year so far. cannot believe melo might have something left in tank even if doesnt last till 2020

2. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Knicks are insult to dumpster fires. Worst professional sports team in history over 20 yrs. So 2 yrs ago they think free agent superstars want come here and they need a coach who can handle that. Fizdale is their guy. Obviously no one wants come to knicks and they piece together garbage roster that needs motivation and tactical coach instead. Mismatch leads to 4-18 record and now they fire fizdale. But the moronic owner keeps these idiot executives who created the mess. And they're also same people who gave porzingis away for zero in return. Dolan likes them because he considers them loyal. They were in background as dolans spies w phil jackson too. Only way out is to clean house completely, fire gm and prez both, then get real gm like jerry west or guy from Toronto. Dolan won2do that bc hes afraid they wont be his lap dogs. Nba needs get dolan sell team

3. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I dont follow the rockets other than listening to sports talk, but they're any embarrassment of an organization.

4. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Huh? From the dream to harden, they've been a better than average franchise. What complaints are you talking about?

5. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Talking about the complaining and whining. You don't think it's embarrassing that the Rockets want to replay the final 7+ minutes of a game they lost because the refs are idiots?

6. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    im from ny where the sports landscape is barren beyond compare. rockets would be kings if moved to ny.

7. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Fizdale has fizzled out. Madison Square Garden has been described as "the most famous basketball court in America" but that alone doesn't guarantee that good players want to play there!

8. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
  9. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    good games tonight. lakers and bucks still at the top are surprises to me. i thought yannis would slip down a step after watching him in playoffs last yr where they would form a wall of defenders in the lane to stop penetration and his lack of mid range game hurt him. looks like he figured that out. and leb has transitioned into a magic johnson type pg with more athleticism. incredible. if ad can stay healthy they will be in it to west finals for sure. i still havent seen clipps play with pg and kawai thought.

and go brooklyn! guess the china preseason trip really does have negative effect bc they are really gelling nicely. now if levert can get healthy and kyrie stays hurt, this might be a good year after all until kd comes back.

10. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Lac look impossible to beat w that defense. Only thing can stop them is injury or p bev going psycho and getting suspended. 76ers big and strong too so my initial pick for finals looking good. I still don't trust gannis

11. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Great to see the Rockets, Lakers, and Bucks all lose yesterday. I didn't expect that and was a nice Xmas surprise!

12. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I wonder how long the Atlanta Hawks are going to hang on to their coach. They were expected to be improved over last year but now have the worst record in the league. It seems most nights like it's Trae Young and a bunch of imposters!

13. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Once they got rid of Chris Paul their chances increased significantly

14. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Yup cp3 a net negative. The melo of point guards, long career, good stats, doesn't win

15. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    I found a place that’s +1100 Rockets. Put a few hundo down. I’m riding with Clips and Rockets this season.

Don’t see any East teams taking it, unless injuries come into play. Don’t see Lakers taking it. Not enough 3 point shooters.

16. TexasF355F1

Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Some classic stuff.

17. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    rip david stern. made league what it is today

tomc and ShineKen like this.
  18. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    The more I watch the Clippers, the more doubt I have they'll be solid enough as a team come playoff time.

19. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    yeah dont know what happened to clipps or 6ers since christmas. clipps might be able to just turn it on come playoff time though
    im taking nba break now since my nets are such a disaster w kyrie quitting on team. its the 2nd coming of curse from celtics w pierce and garnett. they are doomed

20. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    If a moderator sees this, the title of the thread should be changed to NBA 2019-2020.

21. TeamF1Jr

TeamF1Jr Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    What's the odds on Anthony Davis making it to the rest of the season, every other game he has an issue. Shoulder, knee, tonight tail bone........if I was Lebron, you better count on playing some 40 plus minute games in the near future because you'll be all alone out there.

22. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Kawhi doesn't play for regular MVP titles. Finals MVP... maybe.

Zion will be back next week!

23. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    kyrie = poisoned locker room. after coming back from injury he plays horribly last night and gives interview saying his team sucks other than him kd din levert and dj so they will need new pieces come summer!! who says that?! can last yrs best 3pt shooter, joe harris feel part of the team anymore? starting center and rising star jarred allen? no wonder boston and cleveland (pre lebron) did worse w kyrie than they did with him. he shouldve played singles tennis instead of team basketball. either that or run away with obj another loser cut from same cloth. rant over....

BMW.SauberF1Team and ShineKen like this.
  24. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    now krazie kyrie is walking back his statement claiming taken out of context by media and he spoke to teammates and front office to clear the air. claims he just 'cares too much'. what a jackass. doesn't he realize he just went thru this w Celtics?! having team meetings to clear the air. how did that work out krazie?
    he is good option to have on contending team that already has a clear number 1 so he can slip into background where he belongs. and im not sure kd will be that guy either. hes bit of drama queen himself and could easily combust together w krazie esp coming back from injury.
    wish nets replaced dlo with kemba and got tobias harris. that would have been a nice team to root for. maybe not win title but better than this that will only end in flames

25. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    David Stern definitely showed how much of a moron he really is in that interview.