Natural selection weeds out stupid...again! | FerrariChat

Natural selection weeds out stupid...again!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by texasmr2, Feb 24, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Watching the news this morning another dumb ass died, killed by his own son, while he was cleaning his....LOADED pistol.

This is natural selection at its best.

2. Duane_Estill

Duane_Estill F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Duane K Estill
    #2 Duane_Estill, Feb 24, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
    That's not at all humorous or rant-worthy Gregg, a son lost his father and he'll relive that moment every day for the rest of his life and likely be scarred from here on out.

Think about it just for a minute.

How is that even an example of natural selection?

3. Skyler

Skyler Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Skyler
    +1

OP really needs more twitter and less Fchat.

4. Statler

Statler F1 World Champ

Jun 7, 2011
    Painful fix.

5. Statler

Statler F1 World Champ

Jun 7, 2011
    It was a year ago when Gregg advocated a roadside cavity search with no lube (while still searching for a law enforcement job). More google searchable info for employers.

6. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    And Gregg wondered why his Brother didn't want him in the house with a loaded pistol

7. ypsilon

ypsilon F1 Rookie

May 4, 2008
    the Netherlands
    Irresponsible post.

It's all part of the "2nd amemdment lottery". So was last weeks shooting in Michigan and this weeks shooting in Phoenix. Useless loss of life.

The general public has no reason to own guns/firearms, leave it to law enforcement and the military.

Gun ownership is far too easy in most US states. Most people can't even drive a car properly or handle a golfclub, let alone the mental state some people are (temporarly) in.

Has nothing to with politics, but common sence. And the evidence is delivered almost on a daily basis.

Organized stupidity.

8. Statler

Statler F1 World Champ

Jun 7, 2011
    <rolls eyes>
    There's plenty of pro and anti second amendment threads on the politics and religion forum if you'd like to propose your theories there.

9. texasmr2

BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Guys my only meaning was to point out that no responsible gun owner ever cleans a loaded weapon. I did not mean to start a war and for that I apologize.

Best,
    G

10. Duane_Estill

Duane_Estill F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Duane K Estill
    Completely misses the point, as usual.

Either your abilitiy to look inward is roughly equal to that of a mosquito, or your are intentionally playing this way in these repeated messes you make on this forum as a play for attention.

11. texasmr2

BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Quite possibly it is you and not I who continue to completely miss the point? You have a strange habit of trashing me at every opportunity so I can assume that you think you have never ever been wrong, please get off my cloud.

12. Duane_Estill

Duane_Estill F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Duane K Estill
    #12 Duane_Estill, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    Many people here stay on your case, I'm mild and only occasional.

I made an observation, it was really low class and depraved to make fun of that situation. That was the point....what is there to miss? Others agree.

Is there another point that would justify you making light of such a tragedy? Is that what I missed? I'm all ears.

I'd hate to see what you'd be capable of let out on the streets with a badge and a gun.

Talk about natural selection? How about arrested development? From your displays of behavior here, you leave no question in anyone's mind that just basic functioning with sobriety
    without causing one fiasco after another is just not possible, over and over and over. Even from this far reach...simply from the perspective of exhibiting a coherent explanation
    of reality and living day to day in a productive, higher-functioning manner.

13. ypsilon

ypsilon F1 Rookie

May 4, 2008
    the Netherlands
    Theory put into practice again in Kansas yesterday.

Armed man goes to work to "solve his problems", end result; 4 deaths and more problems for more people.

"The 2nd amemdment lottery continues. Tickets are free, everybody plays."

Meh.

14. Statler

Statler F1 World Champ

Jun 7, 2011
    Happy to debate the topic in the p&r forum; created on f-chat for just that. Why is this too difficult for you to grasp? If you can't figure this much out I honestly don't have high hopes for the discussion. There are some very bright people here and I have trouble keeping up with them.

15. dstacy

dstacy F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2006
    GMT -5 & GMT +1
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Almost word for word the typical defense that has been typed oh so many times before.

16. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    Three day ban for posting political commentary outside of the P&R forum. If you feel the need to share your political ideology with others on this automotive site, then pay the price of a subscription and place it in the proper forum.