N CA invitation to Grand Canyon Rally Nov 10-13, 2019 | FerrariChat

N CA invitation to Grand Canyon Rally Nov 10-13, 2019

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by synchro, Aug 30, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Invitation to Grand Canyon Rally Nov 10-13, 2019
    The Dino Rally Nov 10-13, 2019 has 5 spots remaining and we would like to extend an invitation to all Ferraris, (even modern Ferraris) as space permits.
    http://dinorally.com

You do not need to bring a Dino to attend, just an appreciation. Think CopperState Rally but volunteer organized and priced far less than their $7500.00 fee. If you are coming to Scottsdale for the FCA International meet Nov 6-10 then this is a perfect extension to let the locals show you the routes that our Ferrari Club drive, and get to see the backroads of our Grand Canyon State
    The Dino Rally to The Grand Canyon ? Join us Nov 10-13, 2019 for a Dino and Vintage Ferrari Rally

USA Weekend compiled their Most Beautiful Places in America list where Sedona claimed the top spot. Unpack once as we will be staying 3 nights in Sedona at The Amara Sedona Resort which is central to our driving routes (see details here: The Route ? The Dino Rally to The Grand Canyon ).

Interested and want to attend? Then email me at [email protected] with your names, car/VIN, and phone number.

Registration is $195 for one car and two people, meals are pay as you go, and hotel rooms are at a 30% group discount (Courtyard and Creekside rooms are sold out), patio remain as available Click here:
    https://be.synxis.com/?adult=1&arriv...=en-US&rooms=1

Thank you,

Scott
    Image Unavailable, Please Login View attachment 1413057 View attachment 390240

2. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    3 spaces left, any Ferrari is OK
    Volunteer led to show visiting Tifosi our beautiful SouthWest Roads - No club or affiliation is required.

Route Books are nearly complete and just a reminder that the trip fee includes your admission to the Grand Canyon National Park
    Any questions or want to register at $195 rate before it increases at the end of month? Email me at [email protected]

3. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
  4. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
  5. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    LAST MINUTE EXTREME DISCOUNT: AMARA SEDONA $375/nt rooms now for just $160/nt

I purchased a block of rooms for the group and attendance has not grown as anticipated; leaving 3 rooms not booked. I had put $295 down, out of my pocket, to reserve each room anticipating last minute bookings that have not materialized.

My loss is your gain.
    I am GIVING you the $295 deposit if you are inclined to join us. I negotiated a great rate at $259/nt for rooms normally costing $375/nt in Sedona's top resort location including exclusive, reserved parking structures solely for our use. With my gifted deposit to you, that brings your room rate to $160/nt, an unheard of deal in a very expensive location. Should these rooms not get filled then I will be fully paying for all unused hotel rooms out of my pocket so am motivated to pass this on to you.

First come, first served. All cars are welcome of any make/model, you do not need a Dino to attend, just an appreciation.
    My goal has never been about profits but to show others from outside our State the beauty and hospitality that our SouthWest holds. Please consider joining us

Sincerely,

Scott
    [email protected]