My Pista Build (Pics, Options, Etc) | FerrariChat

My Pista Build (Pics, Options, Etc)

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by yumaverick, Sep 5, 2018.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. yumaverick

yumaverick Rookie

Jul 1, 2017
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    Hey Guys,

I officially put my Pista order in a few weeks ago. Pricing wasn't initially released when I first spec'd it. I couldn't decide on which wheel to get (Carbon vs Black), but I decided to go with the satin black wheel after all. I did every carbon fiber option possible other than the wheels. I'm planning on keeping this car for a long time so I'm not worried about over optioning the car. I didn't do the apple car play or the upgraded stereo because I'm not a big music person when I'm in my sports cars.

I'll add more pics as I get them.

Anthony

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

NürScud, XLNLIFE, MANDALAY and 5 others like this.
  2. 09Scuderia

09Scuderia Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2011
    USA
    Full Name:
    Max
    not that I am suggesting you go down this rabbit hole, but I am pretty sure at least 4 of the items on your build sheet will be 'included' in the base price of the car.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

350MH83 likes this.
  3. Vetsky

Vetsky Karting

Jun 2, 2016
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I understand that they are allowing 3rd party apps to be used with car play, after the next update. Meaning that Waze will be useable through the in car display. Just a note on the Apple cary play.

4. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Congratulations! Very nice!

5. Dadr

Dadr Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2012
    Memphis, TN
    Did you spec your interior details? I believe it is CDLT. This is the leather details in the interior door/dash/seat stripes. If you did spec Rosso it will include the stitching and headrest in Rosso all as standard and then you won’t be charged for the stitching and headrest on your pricing sheet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agrun and 350MH83 like this.
  6. Melvok

Melvok F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2008
    Amersfoort, The Netherlands, Europe.
    Full Name:
    Mel
    Congrats !

Black striping like this is not my choice, sorry … :)