My new web site | FerrariChat

My new web site

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Roland E Linder, May 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Hello to all my F friends in colorado. After so many request I had to let my brother do a web site. So, here we go and if you have comments, please send them so I could change what ever we need to.
    www.sportcarschool.com
    Thanks for your time, see you on Sunday for the run down South. I'll keep going with John's F40 to Pueblo.
    Roland
    F40LM

2. Bertus

Bertus Formula 3

Mar 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Bert S
    Nice website !

Good luck and all the best !

Have fun on the Players run ;)

3. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Dank U well Bert
    Roland

4. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    I'll have the video ready soon.

5. rpmtifosi

rpmtifosi Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Guy
    Very nice website Roland!
    If i lived near you, i would definately get some lessons from you!
    I already raced on a race track but i still think i have a lot to learn!
    Really love your F40 LM!! :)
    Enjoy it at the players run!!

CIAO...

Guy

6. hardtop

hardtop F1 World Champ

Jan 31, 2002
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Roland,
    Are you going to Pueblo CECA event next week? Anyone else?
    I have retired my 328 GTB from track events and will bring my Subaru STI instead.

Dave

7. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Still wainting to co-pilot the STi up Pike's Peak with you.

8. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    Okay, Roland... I could go for driving the Stradale up to Colorado for 3-4 days of instruction from you... plus a few days worth of driving around the rockies...

but how does this work? What's the price for a day of your time? And then how do we get the track time? What does that cost?

Oh, and do I get a ride in the F40LM as part of the deal?? :D

9. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex
    ^^I could go for seeing your awsome Stradale Brian! Please come on up! :D

10. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder

11. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder

Hello Brian, I would love to see you here with your Stardale. Last week end, I had one in my "class" and what a dream car it was to drive.
    My class runs $450 for around 5 hours and it's done at a local track (Mead) where we have no other cars during that private session. It could be longer, but after a few hours of intense training, usually my students fatigue and we are going backward...You can also join us during the next event at PPIR late August and there the school runs $200.00 but with many other drivers and instructors.
    Come with us for the Players Run from Denver to Vegas and you'll have a chance in the LM. I plan to do the all section to Aspen. check with Markus for a special deal on a partial participation.
    Let me know and I will accomadate you.
    take care,
    Roland
    F40LM

12. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    How many students in that case? Just one? What days is that available? Is there info somewhere on Mead?

Not good timing... since I'll be returning from a two-week trip to Monterey just a few days prior.

Partial participation? That I could do! There was no way for me to swing the full lap around the US (Dallas->NY->LA->Dallas) at that time... but maybe Dallas->Denver->Aspen->Vegas->Dallas... hmmmmm...

13. davehelms

davehelms F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Dave Helms
    Come with us for the Players Run from Denver to Vegas

Hell, I could do that with my F-350 Ferrari! Change a badge or 2, and who would know? Roland, think of it, it would be a battle of the turbos at 13,000 ft on Trail Ridge rd!

14. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Hi Dave, Don't you have enough with the last battle from PPIR ??? I can see you someking me (literaly) with the F350 while blocking on the pass !!! With you, the road or the track is the same and you have a way to be very "wide"..
    This time, you;ll have a big advantage on the LM and I'm glad that you don't have a dually !!!!!!!!! See you later with Rana's F40

Brian, let's do that section of the Run. These are the best road in the Rockies.
    My friend John"s F40 will do the run too. We have to make the reservation in Aspen, so call Markus at 303/549-3249 today. We have 67 cars
    I can just say that this will be a life time souvenir.
    re school; This is usually done on a one on one situation. That's a bunch of hours of intensif track time.Now, that I have a web site www.sportcarschool.com, you can check what I have been doing.
    Depending the case, I can step up to a full race school and make it a full day.
    Again, all depend how the student can handle himself.
    Don't hesitate to e-mail me with questions.
    Roland
    F40LM

15. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Regarding the Continental Divide racepark, it's North of Denver along I 25 between Loveland and Longmont. Exit 245 just againt the fryw.
    1.5 mile, change of elevation, of camber/blind turn, 2 fast straight.
    All that makes it a great teaching track because the speed isn't to fast.
    I do in a GT 2 a lap in 1.11.2.....do the math.
    The track is empty during the wek and that's why I like it for school. We can do our work without bikes etc..in our way.
    I just have to make the reservation after you decide of a date.
    It's a fun track and raced McLaren and GTP cars there...
    Let me know what you plan to do.
    Regards
    Roland
    F40LM

16. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Merci beaucoup, venant de Belgique (mon origine)cela me fait plaisir.
    Roland
    F40LM

17. davehelms

davehelms F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Dave Helms
    This time, you;ll have a big advantage on the LM and I'm glad that you don't have a dually !!!!!!!!!

Did you think those were really wide tires on the rear with a center rain groove? Put this thing sideways in a corner and there would'nt be room for a Yogo to pass! Wouldnt that be a high point on the Players Run.

See you later with Rana's F40

Car finally made it. Looks to be quite nice. I will be taking it out this AM for a drive to see how it runs. Just pushing the start button on a 1K mile car with the original T-belts makes me nervous let alone bringing it up on boost! He promised me a bonus when it beats the Linder-mobile. Time to get to work!

18. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Hi Dave, I'm glad to know that these tires were from a dually , like this, I'm still with the wides one around !!!!!
    Have fun with Rana's F40, you're right, these belts NEED to be change. On the point to get faster than mine....no comments yet...
    Sunday, pace car duties in Pueblo and John will drive down with me. That will be a site on I 25, the 2 F40 and some other F cars...
    Take care of your back,
    See ya,
    Roland
    F40LM