My experience with Roselli Garage in San Jose | FerrariChat

My experience with Roselli Garage in San Jose

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by Natkingcolebasket69, Aug 30, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Guys- last week i had asked for feedback on this shop as i was a bit nervous bringing my ferrari for the first time to an independent shop.
    In 2017 its easy for us to complain on social media and give a reputation to a shop .
    I owe this review to roberto as he has been amazing with me and my car.
    First roberto called me every day to update me on my car got it covered and took care of it like a jewel.
    His prices are perfect:$600 for a whole fluid changes vs 1200 at ferrari.
    The ferrari dealer wanted to replace my windows motor whilst roberto offered to fix it for the 1/3of the price.
    Roberto is a true jewel, a passionate man. A rare talent that takes pride in his craft.
    He has so many incredible cars he services it is amazing. He goes above and beyond and genuinely is awesome.
    He found in my car a coolant clamp that was not closed properly by ferrari when they did a 11k service out. He is extremely thorough and kind
    I hope as many of u as possible see this and give him the opportunitu to service ur car. U will not regret it!
    Roberto- Thank you Image Unavailable, Please Login

DJP likes this.
  2. m5shiv

m5shiv Formula 3
    BANNED

Feb 25, 2013
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Shiv
    I love Roberto and his team at Roselli Foreign Car. Great work on several of my cars.

3. djantlive

djantlive Formula 3

Jun 30, 2005
    Glad you had a great experience! My cars go there as well. I even send him my Porsche lol

4. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

The best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk